Chapter 19

"Please come to Julian's." I begged clutching onto Zach's arm.

"I can't, I gotta pack and he's pretty mad at me for not telling him that I was coming here." "Do you honestly think he cares?" "I've known him since the second grade so Yeah I think he does care."

"Well can you at least text me in the morning?" "Oh yeah, I'll text you every night and every morning okay?" "Okay." I said getting on my toes to give him one last kiss.

"I'll see you soon." "Bye." He said as he got in his car.

It was hard to watch him walk away and embrace his touch one last time for awhile, but I was willing to wait.

"C'mon Morgan, we're heading to Julian's." Noah said pulling his car up right next to me. "Where is he?" "He left without you, I think it's best if you talk to him when we get there." "Whatever."

During the car ride I started to tear up. Why would he leave me like that? Everything seemed to be going well until Zach showed up. Zach and I have a great connection and I like him a lot, but something still didn't feel right and I knew exactly what it was.

Instead of getting over Julian, I just compared everyone else to him. I have to make a decision on what I want, but I think I know what I want.

As soon as we pulled up to his house I noticed that lots of people were already there. As soon as I got through the front door I went searching for him.

"Nick do you know where Julian is?" I asked from behind. "Why, So you could go fuck him?" Lexi said already drunk. "No."

"He's in his room." "Thanks Nicky, and please make sure she doesn't do anything stupid." "I'm not her babysitter you know." "I bet twenty bucks will change that." I said handing him the money.

As I walked up the stairs my body started to become weak. This boy made me nervous as hell, but I was okay with that.

As soon as I knocked on the door I wanted to run away, but I couldn't. This moment was now or never.

As soon as he opened the door I kissed him. He immediately grabbed on to my waist and led me into the room. He kicked the door closed and everything became silent except the sound of us together.

"Morgan please tell me what's going on between you and Zach." He said breaking the kiss.

"Me and Zach? Who's Zach again?" I laughed and then I kissed him again.

"Okay but seriously?" "Well if I'm gonna be completely honest, we've been talking for a few weeks." "Really? How did he get your number?" "He stole it off your phone."

"So what was that whole thing tonight?" "He came to surprise me, but he didn't know I had a date." "Well you should've, I could've been the one slow dancing and kissing you." "You're right, but he took me out last night."

"Wait when did he get here?" "Thursday." "What the hell, why didn't he tell me?" "I don't know." "Well do you like him?" He asked questioning me.

"I'm trying to figure that out, but I'll keep you posted." "Yeah you better." He laughed.

"So what now? "What do you mean what now?" He said and then laid down. "What are we?" I asked nervously. "What do you wanna be?" "I'll keep you posted." I joked.

"Well I'm bored and you're bored so I have something fun that we could do." "And what would that be?" I asked. "This." He said and then he kissed my neck.