Chapter 25

"So your brother all of a sudden just started hating Julian?" Alyssa asked as Weston handed her a slice of pizza.

"Pretty much, but he literally didn't do anything wrong. All j did was made a joke and Tanner randomly got offended by it."

"What did he say?" "He said that I was a great kisser and that he should try it some time." "Why is that such a big deal to him? He was clearly joking around."

"You know, if Tanner doesn't want a turn, I'll take his." Weston laughed. "And I'll smack the hell out of you if you don't shut your mouth." Alyssa fired back.

"My point is that he shouldn't get upset with me because I'm with Julian now. I've never got upset with him about his relationship status. Like how would he feel if I told him to break things off with Camila because she's on the team?"

"You have a point, but I think he wants to protect you. I mean your dad hasn't really been there for you so I think he's trying to take that role over."

"Well I guess when you put it like that it makes sense."

"Where is Julian anyway?" "the boys had another game.""they won with all of the guys being hungover?" "I guess."

"So does your mom know that you guys are together?" "No and she can't know. I don't think she would be okay with her daughter and her boyfriend sleeping in the same house."

"Weston sleeps over at my house all the time and I sleep at his all the time." "Do your parents know?" "Mine don't, but his Dad is all about "get it tonight son"."

"That's weird, but I can't say that I'm not surprised."

"It is weird, but they get me all the things I need." Weston said taking a drink from his cup.

"What kinda things do you need?" "Condoms, lube, really anything to make hooking up more interesting."

"Wow...my mom doesn't even know that I've had sex. She thinks that I'm her innocent little girl who comes home right after practice to study."

"If you keep doing that, you should be fine. Does she know that your brother and sister fuck around?"

"No, she's just clueless, but that's her problem. If she wanted to put security cameras in the house to spy on us than she would, but she thinks we're too innocent."

"That's what my mom thought until she walked in on us freshman year."

"You've dated since freshman year?" "Not Exactly." Alyssa chimed in.

"Yeah, we were rebounds for each other at first, but then the "relationship" got serious quickly and then you know the rest." Weston laughed.

"Have you ever gotten into any serious fights?" "Yeah, but we always know how to fix the problem." "By having sex?" "Exactly."

"What was your biggest argument about?" "Some girl from our travel team attempted to get with Wes and I got upset because he kept responding to her when I told him not to." Alyssa rolled her eyes.

"Why did you keep talking to her?" I laughed.

"I would've felt bad if I ignored her." He laughed back.

"No you would've felt bad if you didn't take a chance on her." Alyssa argued.

"You're right, but look at us now. If that wouldn't have happened, maybe this whole relationship wouldn't be the way it is now. You know that you're my ride or die and that I absolutely love you." He said kissing her. She immediately kissed him back and I realized that even the longest relationships aren't the best relationships.