Chapter 7

Mood: Depressed Stressed and a mess. Why might you ask, Boys. It's that simple. I kissed my ex boyfriend and my ex fling in one night. Night of the exes huh?

"Honey Lexi and I are going to get our nails done, wanna come?" My mom asked barging into my room. "It's okay I'm not feeling too great." "What's wrong, was last night too much for you?" "No I just haven't been feeling great the past few days." "Well did you tell your coach that you aren't going to practice today?" "Yeah she knows." "Well feel better and you're brother is coming back from practice soon so let him in if he doesn't have a key." "Okay."

Unfortunately things worked out like they always do. I thought that this would be different, that he would be different. It's crazy when you Defend a person for so long and then they turn around and make you look like the dumb one. Or maybe I was just the dumb one.

After I picked up my phone and noticed a lot of texts from several people.

10 mins Noah- Are you free today? We should talk

43 mins Allie- Feel better girlie :)

57 mins Miles- I just woke up with a major hangover but I don't even remember getting drunk, was I?

3:20 AM Lexi- I just got home, you didn't hear me come in right?

2:37 AM Noah- Night M :3

2:36 AM Julian - Goodnight ;)

2:30 AM Julian - I just wanted to let you know that you're sister is still out and that I'm home, she wanted to stay.

2:27 AM Allie- I'm home, text me in the morning

2:21 AM Julian- Hey I just wanted to make sure that you got home okay.

2:14 AM Noah- HEy MoOrgAn WYA?

2:12 AM Nick- Miles told me you guys were leaving, text me if you need anything.

After scrolling through everyone's texts there were two people that I wanted to respond to. I replied to Allie with a simple "thanks and I'll let you know". The other person was Julian. The only thing I wanted to ask was "why?".

Why did you lie to me when we first met? Why did you say you lived L.A when you lived in Tampa? Why did you leave me there that night? Why did you pretend not to know me the first time we spoke in school?" "Why did you lie to me about saying that you didn't want anything to do with Lexi when you were on her last night? Why her? And most importantly why me?

I knew all the answers to these questions except for the last one, only he knows why and I know that I'll never find out the truth.

"I'm home!" I heard Tanner scream. "Up here!" I screamed back. "Hey why aren't you with mom and lex?" He asked as he sat on my bed. "I don't feel good." "That's a lie, I heard you felt good making out with Spencer." He said referring to Noah.

"It's not like that, I was just struggling." "Well that's what Nick said, but according to everyone else it wasn't like that." "Well who are you gonna believe, the upperclassmen who don't care about anyone but themselves, or Nick and I who both have been in your life for quite some time." "Well I guess you and nick ." "That's what I thought."

"Oh yeah I also heard that Lexi went down so hard on some dude that he had to be carried to the car by his friends."

When he said this my heart hurt even more, but I felt a sudden rage to fight back. I don't wanna be dragged around anymore and be known as Lexi's sister anymore.