Chapter 21

"Are you ready for this?" I asked him as we sat in the car that was in the driveway.

"Yeah totally, I just feel bad for Justin though." "I know, but just try and see if you are okay without him for tonight." "Yeah I told him that we should talk in the morning and see what's going on." 

"So I called Tanner and he should be walking out here any minute." I said as we stared at the front door.

"Why do you care about me so much? I've hurt you too many times and you repay me but letting me move in temporarily when you could've left my ass there."

"I hate seeing you mad or upset, but you're also someone that I hate not being around because life is pretty boring when you're not in it."

"So life was boring without me?" He asked with a smirk on his face. "Well I should say that it was less entertaining." "Which basically means that life was boring without me." "Ughh Whatever Julian I'm not gonna fight you on this."

"Why not? I wanna see you get physical." "No you don't because if I do you won't be able to have children, like ever." "I'll take that risk." He said cracking his knuckles.

"You're not funny." "Yeah, but you are." He laughed and then he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and kissed me. We started slowly, but then got faster and more intense each second.

"Hey you two, let's go inside." I heard tanner say and then we pulled away from each other. As soon as we walked up to the door My mom was right at the door.

"Julian, it's so nice to see you. Tanner already told me about your situation and I'm willing to help you for as long as you need" She said wrapping her arms around him. "It's nice to see You too  and thank you Ms Hightower." "Wow you know my maiden name and everything. Tanner taught you a lot didn't he?" "Yes Ma'am." "Well you can call me Monica." "Sounds good."

"So if you don't mind me asking, what exactly did happen?" "My parents recently separated unexpectedly and my father isn't exactly over their marriage so I left to give him some space." He lied.

"And what about Justin?" "He's staying with my Father. I just didn't wanna stay there because it's pretty toxic over at my house and I'm trying to make the most of my senior year." "Makes sense, that reminds me of how Morgan felt when her father and I divorced.""Well it's good to know that I'm not the only one who felt that way."

"Well I'm gonna set some ground rules and then you can make yourself at home. If you're going put Curfew is between 1 and 2, if someone is coming over just let me know who it is, if you're here just try to keep quiet during the day just because my shift starts at 9pm and ends at 9am, you are to sleep in Tanners room to protect the privacy of the girls and always think before you act. Got it?"  "Yes Monica." "Perfect, I'm gonna head to work so I'll see you all in the morning." "Bye." We all said waving.

"Alright she forgot to set a rule and that's because she thinks we're innocent children, no sex." "Why would we do that?" I laughed.

"That's bullshit and you two know it, but keep in mind that Lexi still lives here." Tanner said and then I saw Julian's eyes widen.

"I forgot you guys had another sibling." He rolled his eyes. "Yeah we do and she's not gonna be happy with you staying here." "That's Okay, I'm definitely keeping my distance."

"Yeah keep you're distance from her too." Tanner said pushing Julian away. "Hmm I'll I have to think about it." "I don't understand you people, you make out and hook up and you aren't dating, but my girl and I've been dating and all we do is just make out."

"It's not my problem that you're dating a nun." I laughed and Julian lost it. "She's not that holy, gosh. She literally sucked me dry last week."

"What else have you guys done?" Julian asked continuing to laugh. "I've already said too much." "You literally said one thing." "Oh is that my phone ringing? Looks like she's FaceTiming me." "You know your phone is in your hand, right?" "No it's not." He said running up the stairs.