Chapter 15

Julian's pov
I thankfully walked into class today with no sign of Lexi. She was a great, but complicated girl who can be hard to keep up with. Me being the dumbass that I am invited her to the dance to then call her the wrong name.

I knew exactly why I called her the wrong name. It was simple, we've hooked up multiple times that I was already used to it.

"Yo did your plan work last night?" Khalid asked sitting next to me. "Nope." "Ha I knew that you trying to sleep with her wouldn't work." "How did you know I was gonna do that?" "You're predictable, so what did you do?"

"I may have called her the wrong name." "Dude are you fucking serious?" "Yeah and she got pissed." "What did you call her, Victoria, Alyssa?" "Morgan."

"Oh man, you're so fucked." "I know, I told her that because they're related and I know them both that I just got confused." "They don't look alike though." "Well I think she bought it so I'm all good."

"Are you sure you don't have any feelings for Morgan?" "No we're just close friends. We fought last night and it was still on my mind."

"Are you Positive that it wasn't just her on your mind and not the situation?" "Of course she was on my mind. I hurt her and I didn't think she felt anything after we hooked up, but clearly I was wrong."

"Whatever man just do you and if I were you I would apologize to Both." "I am going to, but I have to wait on Morgan because she's had a tough week and I don't wanna ruin her Friday anymore than I already did." I said and then she walked into the room.

Morgan's pov
As I walked in the classroom all I could see was Julian starting at me. As I walked to my desk I looked down so that he didn't try to get my attention.

All that I thought about last night was the fight, but I realized it wasn't my fault, it was his. I blamed him because he changed. The Julian Manning I remembered was always wanting to go an adventure and only payed attention to what was right in front of him, not what would happen in the next 10 minutes.

Thankfully my sister said she wasn't feeling well last night and didn't end up coming to school.

Last night I realized something really important, maybe I was just dumb and I should've listened to Allie. Maybe I had mistook kindness with flirting? Maybe I was just in over my head? Maybe this was just a fantasy that I wanted to become a reality.

"Hey you." I heard the voice of Miles say. "Hi Mi." "What happened to the whole thing we were supposed to do last night?" "I don't know, but it's not happening. He told me that he wants to be with her."

"Well we need to convince him that she isn't good for him." "I don't want to anymore, it's over, I gave up." "After all that you've been through you're just gonna give up?" "Yeah I guess."

"Did he get mad at you?" "No he was confused and I think you're confused too. I told him how I felt about him." "How did you feel about him." "I liked him, I liked him a lot." "You did?" "Yeah, but don't tell Noah that, he's probably kill him."

"When did this happen?" "When we hooked up." "You hooked up with him?" He asked loudly. "Shhh and yeah you Are so behind." "Well no one told me." "I'm surprised Allie didn't say anything, she tells you practically everything." "She probably kept it a secret."

"When did you two get together?" "The first time was a few weeks back." "The first time?" "Yeah we did it about another 6 Times after that." "And he doesn't wanna get with you, even after all that?"

"Nope he wants to be loyal to my sister, but he tried having sex with me once while he was with her." "Holy shit, does Lex know about it?" "No but she probably wouldn't care, she likes him too much to give a care in the world."