Chapter 11

"I'm here." I knocked on Julian's window as he unlocked the door. "Good, this is gonna be a long ride." He said backing out of the school parking lot.

"Well that ref ruined everything." "I know right, we all know that I would've made the penalty kick and won the game for my team." "So thirteenth in the country huh?" "Yeah I didn't even think I was good enough to make it to the top 50." "Well congrats I guess." "Thanks."

"So where exactly are we going?" "Somewhere." "Well obviously." "You looked tired maybe you should take a nap until we get there:""that sounds really good right about." "There are blankets behind you, make yourself comfortable and see you in a few hours.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey we're here." I heard Julian say as he was tapping on me. "Thank God," I said wiping my eyes. "Tonight is gonna be great." "Julian where are we anyway? Are we still instate or....?" "Relax. Welcome to Tampa Florida."

"Wait you're lying." "Nope, this is my house." "Stop messing with me." "I'm not, when my mom left my dad said I could have this place for myself." "Wow it's huge, at least on the outside." "Yeah just wait until you get inside." He said handing me the key.

"Woah, I'm gonna get lost in this place." I said looking around. "I still do." He joked. "Where is my room?" "Upstairs, but we should take a little tour so you don't get lost." "Sounds good." I said following him up the stairs.

"So this was Justin's room. He left stuff here because it's his house too." He said pointing to the left. "This is my room." He said leading me in there. The walls were painted blue, he had Messi, Ronaldo, and Neymar Jr's jerseys hanging on the wall as well as soccer tournament papers. To my left I saw all of his baseball and soccer trophies.

"This room is so cute." "Yeah my dad and I worked on it when I was younger. It used to be filled with all baseball stuff, but once I found my love for Soccer I switched out my baseball cleats for soccer cleats." "Nice."

"Now lets go to the "bachelor pad"." He said leading me to a dark room filled with TVs and video consoles. "Wow." "Yeah This place brings back memories." "Like?" "Justin banged a girl on the pool table once and I had my first kiss in here." "Wow, So there was a lot of lip action in here" "I guess you could say that. I guess you get lucky if you get with a Manning. Justin only dates girls that are one or two years older than him and I don't really get with someone unless we get close."

After he showed me the kitchen, the "family" room, the dining room, the in ground pool, and the jacuzzi.

"You hungry?" "Maybe just a little." "Well how bout I go pick something up while you get yourself settled." "Sounds good." "Is pizza good?" "Yeah it's almost like you read my mind." "Or we're just too similar." "I think that's it." "Oh yeah if you get bored you can watch tv or hook your music up to the speaker in Justin's room." "Thanks." I said waving him goodbye.

After I decided to walk to Justin's room and connect my phone to the speaker. I quickly ran downstairs to retrieve all my belongings, got changed into shorts and a tee shirt and started to unpack.

It still hasn't hit me that I ran away with Julian and I didn't tell anyone except for Allie. What shocked me the most was that I never once felt guilty about it. I mean Julian's good looking, but I never thought once about him and I doing anything this weekend. I just considered it a friends weekend.

Before I knew it my ringtone started blasting through the speakers. I quickly sprinted to Justin's room to pick up the phone. Without looking at the caller ID I picked up the phone.

"Hello."

"Hey morg it's Lexi."

"Shit." I mumbled softly. "What's up?"