Chapter 10

Thursday
"Man this is so much better than going to Cameron Marshall's party." Julian said as he pinned me down on my bed. Surprisingly he smelt pretty good even after 2 hours of soccer practice.

"Agreed." I said grabbing the back of his head and reconnecting our lips. After he started to grind on me and my whole body went numb. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders as he continued to go down on me.

For this past week all we've been doing was having sex whether it was at his house, my house, or even his car.

"Well I think that's all for today." He said getting up and picking up his clothes. After I quickly got dressed Again. "Can you stay for a little, no one is Gonna be home for awhile and I want some company." "Well technically we are supposed to be at school setting up since that we told our coaches that we were doing that instead of going to the last two hours of practice." "Oh cmon it's only four and my brother is at practice, lex went shopping, and my mom is at work." "Fine." He said getting back into bed with me.

"So are you ready for tomorrow?" I asked as I laid on him. "Not at all, I'd rather stay here with you." "Sorry horny boy, but we have teams to save." "I wish we didn't." "Me too but tomorrow should be fun. My team is gonna kick your ass."

"I would say the same, but your ass is pretty nice." He said gripping it. "Well I want this to be fair." "Same but I'm pretty sure I got this down. With Alyssa on my team everything is all good." He winked. "I thought you weren't  seeing anyone else." "I'm not, why is someone jealous?" "Not at all. You have my sister." "Right."

"So do you like her or?" "Nah not in that way, but I'm actually starting to like her more. She's starting to settle down and actually starting to act normal around me." "Nice."

"You know, I like sitting here and talking to you. It's even better when you lay on top of me like you're doing right now." "Same." "I mean I don't know how hard it is to see you in school without wanting to push you against a locker and feel you against me." "Oh trust me I do."

"You know what fuck everything, let's go somewhere this weekend." "What?" "I wanna go somewhere this weekend and I want you to come with me." "And what will people think when we aren't here over the weekend?"

"They can think whatever, I mean what's the big deal about me going somewhere with my friend?" "Oh I don't know, in spending a weekend with my sisters boyfriend." "I never said that I was her boyfriend." "Then what are you?" "We're just talking."

"But what about my family, they would never approve of me spending the weekend with a boy." "That's what you have Allie for." "I guess you have a point, but what will your dad think?"

"Oh Morgan you worry too much. My dad knows I'm spending the weekend with a girl and he's proud of me for it. I'm pretty sure Justin is going to a party with a whole bunch of girls too, and my dad told him to go get it."

"So your dad doesn't care what you do?" "Oh no he cares, it's just that he likes to see that his sons aren't failures." "Well you wouldn't even be a failure anyway, you were a great friend even before we started this whole benefits thing."

"I would have to agree, but I'm just warning you that this weekend won't be filled with that. I actually wanna have a good time with you." "Thank god, I'm so worn out and I'm pretty sure I'm losing my voice." "Well that means I did a good job." "I guess so." I laughed.

After talking for what almost felt like hours We both got super tired. "Well I should start heading out, my dad is ordering pizza." "Okay have fun." "Make sure to bring your stuff with you so we can leave right from school." "Sounds good."

"Wanna walk me out?" He winked. "Sure." I said as we left my room and headed downstairs.

"So today was great, but this weekend should be bangin." He joked. "Haha you're so funny." "I know, but like I said before this is supposed to be a strictly friends weekend. There won't be any benefits." "Sounds good." I opened the door.