Chapter 4

"Wait your sister is gonna break up with Miles?" Allie asked looking at me like I was crazy. "Shhhh, she might but keep it lowkey." "Sorry I'm just supper shocked." "So was I and I asked her if she was really gonna do it and she said possibly." "She's crazy, why does she wanna break up with him anyway?"

Right after she asked that Julian nodded at us. "That's why." "So you were right, she does want him." "Yeah but the better question is it based on looks or personality because I asked her last night and she said she doesn't need to know him well, he's hot so it doesn't matter."

"She's ridiculous. She doesn't deserve him, you do." "No thanks I'm way over whatever we had." "You sure?" "I'm positive."

"Okay but whats funny is that she thinks that they're going on a date on Friday night." "Aren't you going to Nicks party with him?" "Yeah but I'm pretty sure my sister just invited herself since he claims he isn't interested in her." "I could see that happening, but are you sure-" "Allie I'm positive I'm over him." "Okay okay I'm sorry."

"I'm just scared for Friday though, I mean Nick and I aren't on the best terms and apparently he's been telling other guys about our relationship." "Really?" "Yeah but I should be more worried about Miles, my sister is about to break his heart."

"What?" I heard Miles' voice ask from behind. "Um hey Miles." "Did you just say that you're sister is breaking up with me?" "Well if I'm being honest she said she might."

"I'm gonna go now" Allie said walking away from the lockers.

"What did I do wrong?" "Absolutely nothing." "Then why is she breaking up with me?" "She's going for Someone else." "Are you serious? I'm gonna kill that kid." "Don't, he might not even be interested in her."

"I'm just so confused." "So was I when she told me. I'm honestly sorry." "It's not your fault at all, you didn't know that was gonna happen." "Exactly I warned her about him and she still fell for his looks." "Wait you told her?" "Yeah" "Why? She of course she would fall for the new heartthrob" "I was trying to avoid her from doing that, I gotta go" he said walking into class.

When I walked in Miles pulled her outside of the classroom to talk. "Um hey." Julian said sitting beside me. "What now Julian?" "I'm sorry about what happened last night, I fucked up and you and I both know it." "Yeah I do, and I'm just so tired of the shit you've been putting me through. It hurts you know."

"I know and like I said I'm sorry for that." "How many times are you gonna say sorry and then mess things up again?" "I know that I've done it too many times and I hate myself for it. Even though your upset with me doesn't mean that I don't want Friday to happen because I do." "Really and making it up to me is bringing my bitchy sister along?" "I felt bad, she wanted to go but said she didn't have anyone to go with."

"Try her boyfriend." "She said he was busy." "Well he isn't and now he might dump her." "Shit it's my fault." "It's not, it's hers, your looks caused it."

"Hey Morgan" Noah said walking right by me. "Hi Noah, what's up?" I asked walking away with him leaving Julian alone. "Morgan!" I heard him say as I continued to walk away.

"What's up with you? You seem happy for once." "Yeah I'm just kinda re-evaluating everything." "Why?" "Life has just been tough for me I guess." "Same, shit just hasn't been the same and I feel like football is making it worse."

When he said that I wanted to laugh, but I felt bad at the same time. Maybe he's been missing football so much because he's stressed and worried about everything else but his wellbeing.