Chapter 14

"Good morning students, this is Mr Gutierrez with some morning announcements. Today homecoming ticket sales start for seniors so make sure that you have the 65 dollars along with your permission slips." The whole class cheered when he had finished since it was our last high school homecoming dance.

"So I heard you're going with Julian." Khalid said turning around. "Yeah I mean I kinda have to." "How does Lex feel about it?" "I don't know or care."

"You don't seem to happy about going with him." "I don't know how to feel to be honest. I mean I'm basically forced to go with him since it's captains tradition ." "Were you supposed to go with someone?" "Nope I'm just gonna be alone. I told Julian that he should spend time with the girl he really wants to be with, but the one he's basically forced to go with."

"You're So tough, but I get it, you don't want your sister to kill you." "It's not that, I don't care about their relationship at all to be honest." "I thought you were okay with it, that's at least what Julian told me." "Well he doesn't know everything you know." "Woah okay relax." He said walking away.

"Hey it's my favorite couple." Khalid said walking over to them. I just hate that it's a constant battle between Julian and I. One day we're the best of friends and the next we're upset with each other.

From me
To Zach: Hey sorry I fell asleep last night.

Z- That's Okay, So hows school?

M- Hell. It's just absolutely crazy.

Z- well at least you have Julian to talk to.

M- Not exactly. He's just living it up with his girlfriend.

Z- Well that sucks, just know you can text me whenever you need me.

M- Thanks. To be honest I'm so stressed about Homecoming.

Z- Wait, Julian told me that you were going together, but he has a girlfriend so what does she think about that?

M- She doesn't know, but I know that she's not gonna be happy.

Z- Are you happy that she's not gonna be happy? I mean you two looked like you had a lot of chemistry and it seemed like you two liked each other.

M- Nope we're just friends.

Z- Well I have football class in a few and I gotta get myself ready.

M- it's all good

"Why do you look so depressed?" Lexi asked standing with Julian at my desk. "No reason." "That's a lie, right jul?" "Uh yeah sure." He said paying attention to his phone. "Well I got called to guidance so I'll be back later. Bye. She said kissing his lips and then leaving.

"Hey are you okay?" He said as I ignored him. "Hey what's wrong." He said putting his hand and my thigh.

"Yo what's up man." Nick said walking in the room. "Nothing much." "What's up with her?" "I don't know, but she's clearly upset about something." "Well I'll leave you to it." He said walking out of the classroom.

"Now Tell me what's up." He said moving my hair out of my face even though my head was still down.

"Okay everyone to their seats and let's get started."
<——————————————————————->
"Great job today girls, you guys better be ready for tomorrow." The coach said as we packed up.

"Morgan can you come here for a second?" "Yeah what's up?" "Are you Okay? You seem...I don't know how to word it, worn out?" "Yeah I feel fine." "Well you don't look fine. You've been loyal to this team since your freshman year and I think you need a few days to just relax so I'm gonna excuse you from practice for a few days." "Are you sure, I mean we have a game tomorrow." "Yeah I don't even want you to show up. I think you just need some rest." "Okay, Just Text me if you need anything." "Okay."