Chapter 8

Monday
I looked at my phone as soon as I got up to see no notifications. I haven't heard from Julian since Saturday which is weird considering that he always sent me a goodnight text.

"Hey sis can I borrow your peach eyeshadow palette, I forgot it at Lindsay's." "Yeah sure." I said opening the door for her.

"I didn't see you at Kyle's Saturday night, where were you?" "I was sick remember." "Not really I got so drunk that night that I don't remember anything up until the party." "So what happened there?" I said already knowing what she was gonna say.

"Well I was talking to this kid Jace in my chemistry class and he ended up being super nice. After we talked we made out for a little and then we brought it back here." "So you got over Julian?" "No, I told him that I liked Julian and he got pissed so I didn't end up sleeping with him."

"Why didn't you lie?" "Because every time I kiss another guy it brings me back to him. I mean jace is hot but Julian is something else." "You do know that now you are a free girl since you broke up with Miles ." "I know but you know that I don't like being single so I wanna be with Julian."

"Well what if he wants to be with someone else?" I asked knowing it would get her mad. "Why would he wanna be with someone else if he could have me?" She laughed. "Well you know how boys are, they never know what they want." "Well I'll make him want me even if I have to seduce him."

"Lexi you're sixteen, you shouldn't even be sexually active." "Oh c'mon Morgan I've even active for three years and don't act all innocent. You had sex with Nick Perez freshman year." "Wow does everyone know about that now?" "Yeah."

"Well what if he has a girlfriend back at home?" "I don't care, this is his new home and he needs a little taste of Gainesville which I can give him."

"What if someone already gave him that?" "Why do you keep asking me these questions? Do you know something I don't?" "No not at all I'm just saying." "Well I'll go after a bitch if she goes after him." "Good to know, in leaving in 5 so hurry up."
*****^******^****^******^****^*****^****^
"Aye heard you got it good this weekend." Some boy winked at me. "So how did his dick feel inside of you?" Some girl came running up to me. "What?" "You know what I said." "No comment." "I'll take that as really good." "What the hell?" I said annoyed.

After I walked into class and saw Julian. I went to talk to him since my sister wasn't in the way. "Hey." I said giving him a small wave. He ignored me staring at his phone. "Julian?" I said and he still continued to use his phone.

"Julian!" I said pulling his phone out of his hands. "Yo what are you doing?" He asked annoyed. "Did you hear me?" "Yeah but I was busy." "Are you okay or..?" "I don't know if you do the math 1+1=2 guys you slept with this weekend." "What?" I asked shocked and confused.

"Don't act like you don't know Morgan, you told me you left When instead you decided to go sleep with your ex." "I didn't sleep with Noah, where did you hear that from?" "The guys were talking about it in the locker room."

"Wait Noah said that?" "Yeah he said after you two kissed or whatever you went back to his place." "Why would I do that?" "Why would I do that?" "I don't know, jealousy?" "Wait are you implying that I was jealous of you and Lexi?" "Maybe.

"I mean of course I was was upset, but not jealous. Just because I felt that way doesn't mean I went back to him." "Listen I don't wanna hear that bullshit, I've heard it all before and I'm not trying to get screwed again."

"Okay whatever believe the kid you barely know and not the one you've known the longest." "I will." He said as I walked out of the room.