Kidnapped

I look over the solid gold ring sparkling on my ring finger of my left hand

I look over the solid gold ring sparkling on my ring finger of my left hand. I was in a state of disbelief after last night. My life saver had been with me this entire time. Without him, I wouldn't be alive and without him, in my life, I wouldn't want to be.

"Are you Mr. Joseph Gideon Walsh?"

I hear as I sit and reminisce on our apartment stairs. A sudden ping hits my watch screen as I look up to see a tall man in a black suit look down at me. He wears thick black screen glasses that allow him to analyze my face and who I am. A small black earpiece in his ear and on the pocket of his suit is a large G.

"Yes, may I ask why?"

I question and he goes up to the black SUV hover and opens the door.

I look at my watch and see Peter's message which only reads "Get in the car." I shrug off the message.

" Where are we going?" I ask as I go to get into the vehicle. "Nowhere far I hope," I comment and he smiles a little.

"I'm under sworn oath from master Peter to tell you nothing."

He says as he closes the door behind me. "Then why do I feel like I am being kidnapped?" I comment and check the screen again. No other messages from Peter.

"You're not being kidnapped." He says jokingly and I roll my eyes.

"Well that makes me feel much safer, nothing like being taken for a joyride with your fiance's body guard." It was weird to say fiance instead of the boyfriend.

"Wait, where is Peter? Is he ok?"

I ask next suddenly confused as to why he wasn't here.

"Master Peter wanted to be here, however, his siblings had other plans in mind,"

he says and I lean back in my seat. I had never met his siblings before and had completely forgotten he had nine of them. Including two Identical brothers because he is a triplet. Would I be meeting them now?

We drove for a good two hours until we reached the airport two islands over from ours.

"We have arrived at our destination."

The guard says and gets out in front of Hatsfort International Airport. He lets a valet droid take the car and I exit in awe.

"I've never been to an airport before," I tell him and he chuckles.

"Well, then you better get used to it since you are a soon to be Grayson. The Grayson's do a lot of traveling in and out of Bridgeport and like to take their spouses with them so they don't get too distant." He says and I stuff my hands in the pockets of my navy sweat-shirt feeling inadequate.

"Don't worry, you will be just fine." He says as we walk through the sliding doors and into the airport.