1

This is the first chapter. It's basically introducing everyone. To be honest, I haven't planned this story out so I'm basically improvising.
I hope you like it.

"ARIELLA GET YOUR BUTT OUT OF BED OR I'LL COME UP THERE AND DRAG YOU BY YOUR HAIR!"

What a wonderful way to wake up, right? This is basically how every morning in the Decrola household goes.

Damien, one of three older brothers, shouts from downstairs that I have to wake up for school. Why do the holidays go so quick. SCREW SCHOOL! It's Thursday today and the first day back at school after the April holidays. Don't even ask me why we go back on a Thursday. We just do ok? Deal with it. You got a problem tell the head of the school.

"God, why do you put me through so much torture?" I say, looking at the ceiling. Sighing, I get out of bed and shuffle towards my bathroom to take a shower. It's only 6:50 and school, which is a 10 minute drive, starts at 8.

I used my favourite shampoo: golden raspberry and mint and dried my body before putting on my undergarments and my robe.

"What to wear...what to wear." My closet was quite big and I had to spend at least 5 minutes picking out some clothes. Finally, I settled on a blue shirt with denim short shorts and blue shoes with white shoelaces .

 Finally, I settled on a blue shirt with denim short shorts and blue shoes with white shoelaces

My brothers aren't probably gonna approve of the shorts...I need to hide it. I grabbed a long white cardigan that went to my knees. You can't even tell I'm wearing them.

I know, I know, Imma genius. I don't need a round of applause. I'm blushing and I'm flattered that you all know I'm smart.

Drying my hair, I brushed it's naturally wavy curls and smiled in the mirror. I only applied some light lipstick and a little mascara as I'm only aloud to wear minimal make up. But to be honest, I don't see the point on having your face caked with make up.

Now I'm ready.

I picked up Nutty, my stuffed teddy squirrel and kissed him goodbye.

Now y'all are probably thinking..Why does a 16 year old have a stuffed toy?

Im childish ok? Don't judge me. I've had Nutty from when my parents gave him to me on my 5th birthday....It's one of the only things I have from them.

As usual, I slide down the banister and make my way to the kitchen.

"Morning Damien," I say, kissing his cheek like I do in the mornings. I'm close to all of my siblings, even if they can be quite annoying. Today, Damien was wearing a grey shirt that said 'I'm the boss' with black jeans and to top it off a black jean jacket.

"Morning Squirrel." I roll my eyes at the nickname. Just because I have a squirrel, doesn't meant he has to call me it.

Let me give you some background info on Damien: