10

Hi

.....nothing to say.....

Bye

"ARIELLA MARIYAH CARINA DECROLA! GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW OR YOU'LL WISH YOU REALLY DID DROWN!"

I rolled my eyes.

Brothers

Since my idiotic brother decided to throw me in a pool, I had to take another shower. My hair was tied in a side plait and I was wearing one of Daniel's white shirt with some shorts that reached above my knees.

"Is it weird that I steal my brothers shirts?" I asked Nutty as I took off my watch. He didn't answer-he's probably sleeping.

Despite me using my strawberry body lotion, I smelled like Sea Samphire with Water-mint. All three of my brothers smell on Sea Samphire with Water-mint since that's what they use in the shower. I have grown to love the smell since I wear their shirts. Hey, It's not my fault their overly sized shirts are so comfy.

After kissing Nutty goodnight, I made my way down the stairs and into the lounge to see my brothers already sitting down. A bowl of popcorn and a few cans of Coke were sitting on the coffee table, ready to be scoffed and gulped down.

"You girls take so long showering. We were supposed to start the movie an hour ago!" Damon said, an angry look obvious his face.

"It's not my fault somebody decided to throw me in the pool. Would you rather of had me dripping water everywhere whilst you watch a movie?" I asked, putting my hands on my hip.

He rolled his eyes, muttering something on the line of 'touché'.

"Isn't that my shirt?" Daniel questioned, tilting his head slightly.

"Yup." He shook his head, chuckling as I sat down in between Damien and the couch arm rest. Damien put his arm around the back of Couch as Daniel pressed play.

"Wait, what movie is this?" I asked as they all started smirking. I started to get suspicious.

"Oh, it's only Conjuring 2," Damien answered as my eyes went as wide as Mars...well...that's physically impossible but you know what I mean! "I helped Daniel choose."

I hate horror movies-they scare the mayo out of me.

"You know what, I'm tired and I really wanna go to sleep. Night guys!" I was about to stand up when Damien used his free arm and moved so it was in-front of me, preventing me from going anywhere.

"Na ah aaah, no one bails on movie night. That's the rule. If you break it, laundry duty for a month." I glared at Damien, then at Damon and Daniel for choosing the movie.

Slouching, I watched as the first scene appears.

Dear Lord held me

----------------------------------

The credits scrolled on the screen as I shivered in fear. Damon and Daniel had gone upstairs and Damien was cleaning up.

I had my knees to my chest as the horrifying scenes of the movie replayed themselves in my mind.

"You alright that Squirrel?" I heard Damien ask. I nodded my head as I made my way to my room.