9

Another chapter!

I have chosen the characters that will play Kyle. I don't think I mentioned Kyle's surname..if I did then it had been changed to 'Gaquela'

Kyle Gaquela played by Mathew Daddario

I don't know about Jace and Jake yet. Comment an actor who could play them both as they are identical. You can choose any actor-they don't have to be twins in real life.

Thank you sara723 for suggesting the idea!

I hope you all enjoy the chapter

I'm basically staying in my room all today.

Yawning, I got out of bed and made my way to my bathroom.

Let's just say this.....

I regret looking the mirror.

My hair looked like a tornado hit it. My cheeks were covered in dry tear tracks and my eyes looked and were pretty much  dead.

If there any auditions for the Evil Queen disguised as the Hag on Snow White, then I will be a perfect candidate for the Hag.

As usual, I brushed my teeth and combed my hair so it was knot-free.

After, I stood next to the rainforest shower I had and turned it on, waiting until the temperature was right until I stripped and got in.

As usual, I used my golden raspberry and mint shampoo and conditioner and scrubbed my body.

10 minutes later, I was out, dried and in my robe, looking for some clothes to wear.

I wasn't leaving my room today so I decided on wearing my grey Maverick shirt with some knee high shorts.