16

Hey guys. (I don't know whether I mentioned Andrew's dad's name. If I had, then it's changed to Landon.

New chapter

Woooo. Really, this should be an 800 ish word chapter but I made it longer for you guys-you have waited long enough and deserve it for being awesome and supportive. I know it's been like 2 months....but to be honest, I've realise that Wattpad has been taking me away from my life. Don't get me wrong, it's one of the best apps every and I love it but I'm always on it. I took a two/three month break-not touching it once. When I came back, I had over 5k notification. I've decided I will be doing slow updates...but I am so happy that there are patient people out there and they are the reason I am updating. Thank you.

CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES C'MON!

Well, you probably wondering why I'm celebrating.....BECAUSE SCHOOL HAS FINSIHED!!!

For the week....BUT 2 WEEKS HAVE GONE MEANING MY BROS ARE COMING BACK IN EXACTLY ONE WEEEEKKK!!!

I got into Alex's White Audi and he set off. Today, thankfully Friday, I am sleeping at Drew's because Alex has work and he doesn't want to leave me alone in the house-so what better then staying at the Whitehouse?!

We got to the gates, where the guards were waiting. Alex rolled down my window as a guard approached us and bent down. I realised it was one of Drew's dad's Brest friend Oscar.

"Ari, good to see you!" he cheerfully said. Oscar was a man in his fifties, but he looked like he was in his late thirties. His hair was dark brown and short, a few grey hairs showing that matched his stormy eyes. He was a tall man standing around 6ft 5 but he was one of the kindest guys you could meet.

"Hey Oscar," I greeted back. We did our handshake, which lasted like 2 minutes. Alex looked bored and confused but I couldn't care less. "Is Mr Hope in?" I asked and he smiled and nodded. He then gave a nod to guards so they could open the gates.

"I hope to see you around. Have a nice day!" I waved him goodbye as he gave me a warm-hearted smile. Alex parked right outside the door, where there were more guards waiting outside with this metal detectors.

"Ok, so text me every hour ok? Don't leave the premises and if anything happens, then call me straight away. Capiche?" I nodded as I grabbed a hold of my bags.

"Bye!" I waved as he returned the gesture before speeding off. I watched his car go before I approached the front door. "Paul, Mike," I nodded my head and smiled as they smiled back. Like the rest of the guards, they were in their suits and has the sunglasses and the ear pieces. They did the metal detector test as it as the rules before letting me in.

I knew most of the rooms here as I had been here a few times.

"Hey Ri!" I heard the familiar voice of Andrew greet. His voice echoed through the enormous entrance. A blue shirt hung loosely over his body and he wore dark blue jeans to match.