23

I thought you guys deserve another update. A long one too. So here it is. Comment Questions for me and Mayo below for the Q&A. Everything will be explained with in the next few chapters.

Enjoy.

Third person (8 hours earlier)

"Where is she?!" Damien growled. The twins and Kyle were off on a mission, so they couldn't help.

"She hasn't been in any of her lessons from after lunch. Neither has Cara," Daniel said as they walked towards their one. They only brought one-a white BMW I8.

"Maybe we should—" Damon was cut off by his phone ringing. "What?" He growled into the phone.

"Is this Damon Decrola?" An unfamiliar voice spoke through the phone.

"Yes, why?"

"This is Doctor Milner. Your name was in Miss Cara Lillison emergency contacts. Miss Lillison was brought to Baddlin hospital an hour ago. She was badly beaten up by, according to witness, 2 men in a mask. The men also took a girl into their van and drove out ." Damon's face dropped. He muttered a 'Ill be there soon' before ending it. Slowly, he turned to look at his two older brothers.

"Ari was taken. We need to get to the hospital. Now"

————————————————————

"Which room is Cara Lillison is?" Daniel asked the receptionist once they arrived at the front desk. The receptionist was a small, chubby person with brown hair and brown eyes. In a few seconds, she had the answer.

"Room 8, floor 1," she replied with a kind smile. With a small thanks, they ran towards room 8. Barging in, the sight they saw made their eyes widen.

There she lay, in her hospital gown. Her once flawless skin was covered in small cuts and bruises. Her hair was all over the place and she had an oxygen mask over her mouth and nose. The brothers thought of her like another sister, and seeing her fiery, strong self like this made them upset and angry

A doctor, who was examining her right arm, looked up to see the furious brothers. His eyes widened in fear. He knew who they were.

"Who did this to her?" Damien said through gritted teeth.

"A-According to the numerous witness that were in the cafe, Miss Lillison and h-her friend left the cafe and headed t-towards Miss Lillison's car. Her friend was knocked out by one of the masked m-men. Miss Lillison put up a fight, but it was t-two strong men against one. They managed to d-do some really damage before the people around the streets could get to them. They took her friend and l-left in a van. We have treated her.....all she needs is r-rest. She can be discharged in 48 hours."

The boys were silent for a few moments.

"Leave"

The doctor didn't need telling twice.

The three brothers looked at each other, knowing that they had a big problem on their hands.

——————————————————

Ariella POV

I don't even know what is happening.

This guy, who's name I learned was Aidan, picked me up bridal-style and took me to what I think was his room. His room was red and black, big and luxurious. He softly placed me on the bed before walking towards the bathroom. I sat on the bed, crossed legs.

Where am I?

What's happening?

Where's Cara?