21

Welcome back guys. New chapter

I have 2 new cover for you guys today, both by Alison_Scott_Writer

This is the one I chose for the book.

And then this amazing one too!

Thank you so much!

Anyone else wanting to make a cover, please message me. Thank you again Alison_Scott_Writer

No questions so here is the chapter. Last chance to comment anything for the 100k celebration.

Lately, there has many things that have been happening, and I feel nothing but pain. But now, I feel...empty. I finished my diary, and I need to get another-that is where I write down and express my feelings and now I have no safe place to express them.

This is a chapter that will be expressing Ariella's pain, as well as mine. It shows what happened when she found out her parents died.

I wasn't quite sure with sharing this, but I need to let it out.

My twin: My other half, one of my best friends, my helper in the time I needed, has passed recently. To be honest, I have no idea how I am still writing chapters and showing everything that I'm ok. I'm not ok. I haven't smiled a real smile or laughed a real laugh after I found out she died. If you could see me now, I look like a dead corpse.

And after I shared my Jackson problem, I did have some people accusing me of attention seeking, and calling me a liar. I couldn't care less. I needed to tell somebody. And I find it easier to tell people that don't know me personally, that can not really judge me.

So this chapter, this chapter is expressing my pain, as well as Ariella's

Enjoy