A/N

You were expecting a chapter, right?

I am sorry that there isn't one and I have a good reason why I haven't. I know you guys are sick of the Author Notes but i want you guys to know this

As most of you know, I had a friend called Jackson.

I thought he moved away a month ago. I was happy and sad at the same time. I have finally become my normal self, but you can't forget someone that was in your life-because they made memories. And those memories will stay there.

I went to school one day and saw him in class. He looked at me once, and like that hundreds of memories flashed in my head

And then never looked at me again.

I broke down when I got home. My twin knew what had happened, and luckily for Jackson my brothers and parents were out of the house.

I know I should be ignoring him normally, like he ignores me. I try to forget about him like he has to me.

But how do I try ignore and forget someone who gave me so much to remember?

So, I am not in the right mind set to write, though when I do post in about a week, it would be a good chapter.

I also know that some people are probably thing 'all of this is Bullsh!t' trust me, I know. But I couldn't give two fudges about those people. Thanks to all the people who are reading, commenting and supporting me.

Onto some better news, someone has made me a cover for this book, so I will be showing that in the next chapter.

Thanks and bye