24

Hellloooo wonderful people on this world. How you all doing?
Another update-Something special must have happened to get me motivated.
Well, it did. Thank you for all those really nice, encouraging comments that make me smile. My cheeks really hurt now.

Anyway, Ari has somehow appeared in my home country-England. Although, I don't live in London, I do love it. Everybody uses London in their stories when going to the UK/England, but I need to be in London in order for my plan to work.

Enjoy!

I don't even know where this story is going 😂😂.

Last night, I couldn't sleep at all. This guy had an iron grip on me. I only fell asleep at around 7:00 UK time. I probably have jet lag, I don't know.

I woke up to shouting and yelling. I wonder who that is.

"Why isn't she awake yet!" I heard a familiar deep voice growl.

"Darling, the girl is tired. She needs her sleep. Imagine what she is going through," I heard his mother say.

"I want her awake NOW!" He yelled, kicking over a chair. This guy is having a tantrum....then again he does have that disorder...I think it was called IED.

Sitting up in bed, I coughed a little, making Aidan turn around. A smile grew on his face.

"Finally Kitten!" He wrapped me in his arms, holding me close.

This guy really has no consideration of my personal space. I stood there stiff as he hugged me. "You need to get ready Kitten so we could go to work!" He told me. Honestly, he sounds like a 7 year old child. If I wasn't in this situation, I'd laugh. Nutty would too. Nutty....I miss him so much. All I want to do is sit with him, binge watch The Vampire Diaries and eat loads and loads of cheesecake befo-"

I was brought out of my day dream when Aidan waved a hand in-front of my face. "Kitten, hello? Mother, why isn't she answering!"

Geez, I don't know how long I can take this guy.

"Honey, I think it will be better if Ariella stays here with me today, and you go to work," his mother told him. His face converted to an angry one.

"NO! I want her to come with me!" Aidan said, his voice becoming louder. I realised that he was still holding me. I couldn't move at all.

"Aidan, she needs to-" his mother began but he cut her off with a glare. Her eyes turned to me, silently telling me what to do.

"Aidan, I think I should stay here. I am still really tired. Jet lag and all," I explained without stuttering. Go me!

"You don't want to go with me?" The anger in his voice was evident, as well as the hints of sadness. He let go of me, his hands on my shoulders.

"I just think that I should get used to this place. It is my new home after all." The last part made me upset, but I would do anything to get away from this guy. I mean yeah, he's good looking and all but he's acting really clingy and I'm kinda scared that I'm gonna do something that will make him snap.

A huge smile made its way on his face. "Yeah, your new home. Living With me. Because your mine. Mine."

Oh brothers, where are you?