3

Suuppppp peoplez
New chapter!

Anyway, I need your help. Comment below 2 people that could play Kyle and Jace and Jake (identical twins). They are in 'the skullz' and I don't know which character should play them. I will check all your ideas and choose the one I think suits best.

Thanks

Am in Heaven? Did that punch actually kill me?

I could hear voices from around me.

Is that God talking to the Angels?

I opened my eyes, only to close them again, groaning, as there was a bright light right in my face. Who put that there?!

"Turn off the light idiot," I heard from someone who sounded like Damien. I then heard a switch and wheels moving, indicating the light was off and was being moved away

Trying again, I opened my eyes slowly to see a white tiled ceiling.

I'm in the school medical room.

I sat up to be met with 3 familiar faces.

Damien
Daniel
Damon

"Are you okay?"
"Does anything hurt?"
"Why did you get involved?!"
"Do you need Nutty?"
"Do you need any painkillers?"
"Do you need a glass of water?"
"Shall I get you a blanket?"
"Should I get some chocolate?"

I looked at them, no emotion on my face. The left side of my face was throbbing as they all blurted out questions. I took a deep breath.

"Yes I'm okay.

Yes, my cheek hurts.

I got involved because If I didn't the Daniel would have been kicked out or worse arrested for murder.

No I don't need Nutty because he is sleeping-Nutty needs his beauty sleep.

Yes can you get me painkillers with a glass of water.

No I don't need a blanket.

And finally, yes I would like chocolate, who would reject chocolate?!"

They all quickly rushed around, getting me the things I need. Damon handed me some painkillers and a glass of water which I glad-fully took. Daniel handed me a dairy milk Oreo bar which I took two pieces off and ate and Damon handed me ice for my cheek.

"Thanks," I muttered, holding the ice to my cheek. The boys looked at me as I finished drinking my water. When I finished, my gaze shifted to Daniel, who was looking at his feet. He had a stitch on his face and a few cleaned cuts. I felt bad for him.

"What were you thinking? Going involved in a fight. You know well that you don't get involved in our business" I wasn't really listening to what Damien was saying because my
head was aching.

Then, the door slammed open and a figure pushed all my brothers out of the way. There was only one person who had the courage to do that.

"Cara," I breathe out as she tackled me into a hug. She was careful not to touch my face.

"Are you ok?" She asks as I nod, smiling weakly. She turns around and points at Daniel. "You idiot. You could have made sure your sister was safe before you continued fighting. Forget that you shouldn't be f-" I cut her off.