17

Any questions ask. Here's the chapter.

Flashback

"Jace, shut up. We need to finish this project!" I scolded him. It was 11pm a night and the stars were currently the only source of light. We were waiting for Cara and Andrew to get to to the top of the White House so we could take a scary picture of them on the roof top. It was me and Jace standing in the garden, a camera in my hand and for some reason, a potato in Jace's hand. He was messing around, like normal.

"Don't tell me to shut up Ella. I have the power of the potato in my hand. It's my lucky potato." Ella was his nickname for me. No one else used it but him.

"What's a potato gonna do? Sometimes I wonder what goes on inside the nut sized brain of yours." I whipped my head to look at him, only to see that he was gonna throw the potato. I shields myself with the small camera, and the potato hit it, falling to the ground in 2 halves.

It was silence for a few seconds, staring at the potato, until we both started to laugh hysterically. "Nooooo my potato....my lucky potato."

I sighed, looking at the boy in front of me. What would I do without you?"

Flash back ends

"W-Why?" I croaked, my throat sore and in need of water. I bet my eyes had gone puffy from the tears, and the tip of my nose was probably red. I saw him look down, not answering. His emotions were covered by a mask. Anger boiled inside of me, brewing and growing everything second.

And that's when I lost it.

I screamed, cried, tried to claw his face, the handcuff restraining me.

The name that I had toward him, that had been bottled up all this time, has been unleashed.

"Maybe you should leave," I heard Tyler tell Jace. He complied and walked out, as I cried in the corner of the bed.

Why is this happening to me?!

——————————————

I refused any food they gave me. Well...I ate a slice of break every weak and that's it.

Call me stubborn and pathetic but I couldn't care less.

I was numb.

It's been about a week or so, and I don't even know if my brothers are back or not.

Tyler checked in every hour, letting me out when I needed the toilet or for a shower. No words were exchanged. This time, when he came, he came in with a bright smile plastered on his face.

"It's the day Princess!" He beamed, starting to unlock the handcuff. My wrist was marked with red rings, making me cringe.

"What day?" He went to the wardrobe and got out a black oversized shirt with some army styled pants with black trainers.

"The day of the fight."

FUDGE....actually that's underestimating how I was feeling...It was more like this...:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Yeah it more like that.

"Why do you need to fight. Im already here am I not?"

"Yes but that's not the point. One, I kidnapped you but if I win the fight, that means I'm entitled to keep the prize and no one can stop me from taking you. Two, I really want to break the bones in your cousins body," he explained as I stretched my legs.

Wait what?

"You want to break my cousins' bones. How heartless are you." And with that, I slammed the bathroom door, leaving me alone.

———

We arrived to this boxing ring. There were a lot of men here, and it made me really uncomfortable. I was actually happy that Tyler had his arm on me, guiding me through the crowd. Jace was behind us, following like a lost puppy. I didn't look at him. It caused too much pain...and worry.

For some reason, I fear that the walls I built around my heart crumble bit by bit every time I see him. Sooner or later, they are going to fall.

Sooner or later he's going to weasel himself back into my heart...

We got to the ring, where I saw the one of the many people I wanted to see. Escaping Tyler's grip, I ran to Alex, who was only wearing boxing shorts and gloves. He seemed surprised, but instantly hugged back as I cried into his bare shoulder.

"Please don't leave me again," I sobbed, half my words muffled by my cries. "He hugged onto me tighter.

"I am so sorry," he whispered into my ear. Before I could says anything else, I was grabbed from behind. I glared at Tyler, and so did Alex.

"No one touches the prize until the match is over. She stays on the balcony with my men, as I offered the fight," he said through gritted teeth. I didn't say anything, but shrugged his arm off, making my way up to the stairs.

Once I was there, a loud whistle made everyone quiet. Tyler was in his boxing shorts, with matching green gloves. A man dressed in black was standing in the centre of the ring. He has. A microphone in his hand ready to speak.

"Welcome Gangs of America. Today, Tyler DiCarlo, leader of Drago and Alex Mcdon, leader of Kights, will fight 3 rounds or until one is knocked out. The main prize is the beautiful Arielle." He smirked at me as I put my head down, my hair covering my face. The men started wolf whistling, and yelling. I was disgusted.

"5 minuted per round. The match will start at the sound of the bell. May the best, win." And with that he walked off.

The bell rang, and everyone went silent.

Oh boy....

Vote comment and share if you want. Thanks