6

I just found a gif of Francisco And Barbara. How convenient for this story
Hope you enjoy the Chapter

Once I got home, Damien gave me a lecture about I don't even know nor do I give a mayo about it

Once I got home, Damien gave me a lecture about I don't even know nor do I give a mayo about it. Then, I got changed into some comfortable but stylish clothes.

Quickly applying the tiniest bit of make up, I went downstairs to see my brother, all wearing their racing gears

NOOOOO THEY ACTUALLY MEANT IT.

It was basically black and red with the number 1 2 3 (Damien 1, Daniel 2 and Damon 3) and 'Decrola' was printed on the back.

"Have you eaten anything?" Damien asked. I hesitantly nodded my head. "Ari, don't lie to me," he warned. This was the the thing with Damien. He had these eyes that would glare at you, and the next second later, you're spilling your darkest secrets out. Sometimes I think he's a mind controlling, secret seeking vampire. Or I'm just obsessed with TVD/TO.

We had a glare contest and me being the other confident person I am with my brothers, I thought I'd win. I never win so I don't know what made this time different.

"Fine. I haven't eaten. Happy!" I sarcastically congratulated.

"Lucky for you, I made chicken lasagne yesterday," Daniel said,
walking to a foil tray on the counter. You mean 'unlucky for you'. But when he opened the lid, a delicious aroma filled the room. Wow, I suddenly got hungry. He warmed a small piece for me and served it on a small plate with a fork beside it. My phone buzzed and I took it out along with my earphones. It was a message from Cara asking if I was alright. I replied, saying I was ok. Bless her she cares for me too much.

Putting my phone away,
I moved my earphones to the side and picked my fork up.

"Thanks Daniel." I took the first bite and my mayo, it tasted like Heaven. When I go to Heaven, which I will because I'm so cool, then this is what I would eat everyday.