20

I STILL DOONN'T KNOOOWW WHAT TO DO FOR A CELEBRATION!!! Don't comment suggestions like 'update more chapters' or anything like that please.

Note: Uncle Rick is Ariella's fathers brother. And this is more of an explaining some stuff chapter.

It can be anything like Q&A with Myself and Mayo, Q&A with the characters, a chapter to do with their past or something like that.

I've got more than one question today. And one for Mayo too

Question 1: From anira32 to me.

How old are you and your siblings? (I put all your questions into one)

Answer: My oldest brother Damien is 19, Daniel is 18 and Damon is 17. I had a twin sister, and that's all I am saying about her.

Question 2: From Haloimbread to me

Are your brother protective over you and can you give us a short story.

Answer: Yes. They are. They are overprotective. The personalities the brothers have in this story, are basically from my real brothers.

I removed once, we were at my aunt's house, staying there for a few days. My parents were going on a trip together so they could have some time alone. She has a pool in her back garden and it was a nice day, so we all went out. Damien was on the sun chair, on his phone and Daniel and Damon were in the pool. I was on the opposite end of the pool, reading a book when I heard someone whisper my name. I turned my head to see it was Fabian, the next door neighbour. I walked over and said hi to him and began a general conversation. I didn't realise that my brothers were glaring at him, Damien walking up to us. I saw Fabian's face turn from a smiling one to a scared one. Before he could even move, Damien had grabbed him from over the face, picked him up and threw him in the pool. Later on, Fabian's parents found out and they forced Damien to apologise and my Aunt Jen whacked him with a sandal across his head really hard.

I probably would never forget that day.

NEW CHAPTER-GO!

I felt no pain.

Tyler groaned, before falling to the ground with a bleeding leg........I AM CONFUSION! (Felt as if I should put that it...)

Looking to my brothers, I saw that neither of them were holding a gun. Then, we all looked to the side to see ....

Uncle Rick?

—————————————————

Speechless.

I was speechless.

We all drove back to Uncle Rick's mansion. I was with Uncle Rick, even though each brother offered to help. But I couldn't. After everything happened, it hit me.

My brothers...were holding guns..

Guns....

The machine that could kill people with a single bullet.

I felt uncomfortable around them, so I kept my distance. Now, we were all sitting in the couch at Uncle Rick's mansion. I sat on the Love seat whilst my brothers sat on the three seat couch. Uncle Rick sat on the two seat couch opposite them. We all looked at him, ready for him to explain.

"I was in a gang."

Wasn't everyone nowadays?

"The Knights, the gang Alex took over. My brother, your father, was the leader of the Skullz as you boys know," he explained.

WAIT WHAT?! My dad: the funny, caring, dopey, clumsy was a gang leader?! Next thing you know, Cara and Andrew are in a gang too............I hope I haven't jinxed anything...

"When Ariella told Alex about the words her father told her, the riddle, Alex came to me and we went down to 4 streak together. We figured out the riddle and the clue was another riddle." Rick got out another small scrap of paper and read it out loud.

"2 of three clues you now have found
The next lies within the ground
He sits high above, his chair big and wide
A clue, assassination was the way he died."

"What is it with these damn riddles?" Damom growled, slamming his hands on the coffee table. I flinched at the loud sound, but stayed quiet. I had nothing to say. I was too busy trying to figure out the riddle.

"That's how these Italian gang leaders do it," Uncle Rick shrugged, pouring himself a drink of alcohol. That's what he does when he is stressed.

That's when it hit me!

"Guys, I know where it is!" I exclaimed, standing up. They all looked at me confused, but gestured for me to carry on. "He sits high above, his chair big and wide. A clue, assassination was the way he died. It's so simple!"

I went quiet, hoping they would figure it out. They didn't....imbeciles.

"It's under Abraham's Lincoln's statue...duh."

Damien, Daniel and Damon's faces converted from confusion to realisation. Uncle Rick just grinned at me. "You're good at this stuff aren't you?" He patted me on the shoulder. Then, his smile fell as I sat back down. "There was also something else we found at 4 streak." He got out his phone and went on photos. He got to a picture and showed it to the boys, purposely hiding it from me.

The boys' face inspected the picture, until their faces fell. Damien's jaw was clenched, and so was Damon's fist. The fury in Daniels eyes scared me.

"What is it of?" I asked, trying to see but Damien covered it.

"Nothing Squirell, you don't want to see, its-'' He was cut off by me snatching the phone off him. I looked at the picture intensely as my brothers watched me with worry. What are they worrying about?

Inspecting the picture, I realised it was of a wall with pictures. All the pictures had red crosses on....and if I was correct, according to the movies, that means that they were hunted people who were now dead. All the pictures had people I had never seen before...until I looked at the last one.

My eyes widened in shock as a gasp left my mouth. I brought my hand to my mouth as I stopped my scream.

It was a picture of dad with his name underneath the picture......with a large red across drawn on it.

That's when it hit me.

My dad's death wasn't an accident....and mom was at the wrong place at the wrong time....

Dad's death was an assassination.

OH
MY
MAYYYOOOO

I think it was kinda obvious and cliche but it fits it with the storyline well. I hoped you enjoyed the chapter and I hope you had a very merry Christmas!

BYE