2

WOOOOO!

Hey guys. Another chapter.

Important: Andrew and Drew are the same person. She prefers to call him Andrew Drew. Ariella, Ri and Ari are the same person. It's jut different nicknames.

Vote comment and share for more!

I decided to keep the cardigan on for the rest of the time we had before class started. Two reasons: First, one of my brothers are my likely to see me and Second, my brothers 'squad' might see me. They're 'squad' are known as the 'Skullz'. Once again, I have no idea why.

The squad consists of 6 members: Damien, Daniel, Damon, then there's Jace and Jake, who are 18 year old twins and then there is Kyle who is 17.

Nobody messes with them. They are the 6 'hottest yet scariest bad boys' in the school and they have some sort of 'reputation' on the streets. I don't know what but I couldn't care less. Moving along students, I managed to see blonde hair next to my locker.

Cara

Cara (16), has been my best friend since pre school (I'm British but I wanted to write this from someone from America so bare with me if I get things wrong or mixed up) She lives with her parents, who are really nice and her little 4 year old sister Layla. She's so adorable! Unfortunately, I don't have a sister but she is practically my older sister by 1 months. She's always there for me and can always save me from my brothers. I think my brothers and secretly scared of her...

"Cara!" I squeal before tackling her into a hug. I haven't seen her for 2 days!

"Ari!" She returns the hug and we stay like for like 5 minutes. She was wearing a dark great patterned shirt with a tight black skirt. She looked pretty in anything.

"How are you? Are the boys treating you ok? Have you been taking your medication? Do I need to go kick Damon's butt?"

I look at her and she gives me a grin. Like I said, she is like my older sister and she looks after me.

"Yes I'm fine. They are treating me ok. Yes I've been taking my medication. And I think Damon, as well as the others, is scared of you so I don't mind you kicking his butt because he can't do anything to you." I finished in one breath.

And before any of you ask, I take tablets once every 2 days for my anxiety. I can get anxiety attacks quite often after the....incident. Daniel is in charge of making sure I take it and he takes his job serious. He makes sure I take it. One time, I was supposed to take my tablet and I was in the shower. So, through the curtain, he gave me the tablet. It was awkward. I made a note to myself: Never take a shower 30 minutes or less before the time I need to take my tablets.