13

New chapter!!!!! No questions for me or Mayo-I don't think so anyway.

I HAVE RETURNED TO HELL....Also known as school. At least I got see Mayo and my other friends

Enjoy!!

"Well, I didn't expect to see you again Ariella." The way my name rolled off his tongue with the hint of the Italian accent was hot.

Stop thinking dirty thoughts Ari! Now is not the time!

"Now, can you explain what you are doing here and how you know that guy over there," he sweetly said. I could tell it was a fake sweet tone. I was about to answer, but Alex beat me to it.

"She's my cousin and has nothing to do with any of this," he told Tyler, taking a step forward. One of the buff guys that had grabbed my had a grip on my arm and it went tighter as Alex stepped closer. I was about to kick this guy in the nuts when I felt a piece of cold metal press against my temple.

I didn't have to turn to see what it was. I already knew it was fun. For some reason, I was really calm on the outside but inside I was panicking.

Like literally, inside I'm like HELLLPP HELLLP OH FUDGING SHOE IM GONNA DIE

But on the outside, I'm as cool as a lettuce-I mean cucumber.

"Not one move McDon or she gets it," Tyler warned. This is not they guy I met at the race tracks. That guy was nice, funny, friendly. Now he's holding a gun to my forehead. Not cool bruh, not cool.

"Tyler leave her out of this." I couldn't help but feel this was my fault. I should have stayed at home with the cheesecake.

Poor cheesecake....all alone...

"Hold on. You're telling me that she is the sister of the Decrola guys and the cousin of Alex McDon?! Wow, could this get any better?!" Tyler laughed, shaking his head. Why was that such a big thing?

But I never asked him, since I prefer my brain in my head, all in one piece. Then, I plucked up the courage to say something stupid.

"I'm actually best friends with the presidents nephew," I said, answering Tyler's question. When the last words left my mouth, I realised what I had just said. I gave them another reason to take me. Slapping my hands over my mouth, I mumbled a very inaudible sorry towards a very angry looking Alex.

"I know...I have a proposition for you McDon. Next Friday, we have a fight. If you win, you don't have to pay me and you can have the land you wanted," Tyler proposed, taking the gun away from my forehead. I sighed in relief as I felt the cold metal leave my temple.

"And if you win?"

Tyler smirked. "I get to keep her for 3 weeks and do what I want with her. Plus you pay me double the amount you owe me. I'm not stupid, I know that won't affect your account."

WHAT THE MAYO?!

"You can't bargain my freedom!" I yelled at Tyler. He seemed to ignore me and carried on smirking at Alex.

"It's either that, or I kill her now and leave." My eyes widened in fear as I started to thrash in the guys arms.

How could you Tyler-I thought you were my friend!