18

Nearly at 100k views! What should I do for a celebration? Comment suggestions and thank you for reading.

Short chapter, I know. But I really wanted to get this one out as the next chapter will have a lot more drama.

As soon as the bell rang, and they had their gum shields in, Alex charged at Tyler, punching him on the side of his face.

Normally I would feel guilty but.....

THAT SHOE-HEAD DESERVES IT!

Tyler looked back at him, an evil glint in his eyes and a smirk in his face. Alex bounced back into his corner, his hands raised to his head. They went around in circles, dodging each other's punches. Alex managed to get a good few hits, but Tyler wasn't doing anything, which made me confused.

The bell rang, signifying the end of the first round. There's a two minute break between each round. Tyler's face had a few cuts and Alex had about 2 small cuts.

Alex won this round.

The bell rang once again, and both boys got up.

Tyler went first, using an right uppercut but Alex moved to the side, dodging it. But once he did, Tyler managed to get a good punch on the left on his face, making Alex stagger back. Some people were cheering and some booing.

My knuckles turned white as I gripped onto the balcony bar harder.

Then, Before anyone could comprehend, Tyler had charged at Alex, punching the left side of his face so hard that it made a loud sound.

Everyone went silent

The sound of the hit echoed through the air.

Alex fell to the floor, blood oozing out of his temple.

"ALEX!"

I didn't realise that I had shouted. Tyler and his goons were smirking as I pushed past the guards, running down the stairs. Pushing past everyone, I got to the ring and slid under, crawling to Alex.

I didn't care what the rules said about not going in the ring. I needed to make sure he was ok. This is all my fault. I shouldn't have followed him that night.

I should have stayed home with the fudging cheesecake!

Not caring about the blood, I put his head on my lap, grabbing his wrist and checking his neck for a pulse.

Thank Mayo there was one.

His breathing and become slow and uneven. His eyes were closed....but he was alive.

Tears spilling from my eyes, I glared at Tyler, who looked at me with that horrible smirk plastered on his face.

"He could have died," I choked out. He shrugged, undoing his straps on his gloves.

"I could have done worse. You're lucky he isn't dead." He said.

The man came on the stage, addressing the crowd. "Alex had been knocked out. The winner if Mr Tyler DiCarlo!"

Half of the crowd cheered, the rest saying silent.

"That means, the lovely Ariella here belongs to Tyler, for the next 3 weeks."

Some of Tyler's goons came up to me, trying to pick me up but I refused to leave Alex. "LET ME GO YOU BANANA STICK. NO, SHOEHEAD LEAVE ME ALONE!" I screamed.

One of his men grabbed me by my waist, lifting me up. I screamed, cried, trying to get out but it was no use. The crowd did nothing to help. They couldn't help.

Tyler walked in front, heading for the exit whilst the man carrying me from behind followed.

My cries and screams stopped as I heard the front doors slam open, revealing the people I so wanted to see. Three different voices saying three different things, one after the other.

"GET YOUR"

"HANDS OFF"

"OUR SISTER"

WTM did they rehearse that?