32

I just realised how I made the mistake of dragging this Q&A on and on and I don't have the time to go back to everyone single chapter, copy questions and answer them. So, I'm just gonna go back and answer every question individually. I might do a Q&A later on. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Happy Ramadan/Fasting month for the muslims. Mayo a.k.a my friend (Mayo is what I call her) is fasting and I feel soooo bad when I eat in front of her. But she tells me it's ok

Anyway.....Long chapter ahead. Since I haven't updated in like a month. Writers block.

Enjoy the chapter people. I am in a really good mood for the first time in forever (Frozen references) and yeah. So now read.

"Oh Barry, you're my hero," I sighed, hugging him closer. He chucked, rubbing the back of his neck.

"I'm kinda everyone's hero," he mumbled. I stared into his green, mesmerising orbs. His place skin complimented his dark brown hair and his eyes, making them both stand out.

"Yes you are Flash. But you are my favourite hero."

My lips inched closer, as did his. It was so close and-

"ARIELLA MARIYAH CARINA DECROLA! Stop daydreaming!" A voice brought me back from my fantasy. Tyler had hit me at the back of my head.

"Tyler! I was just getting to the good part," I whined, throwing Nutty at his face. I didn't even get to kiss the Flash.

Stopping my whining, I didn't realise how hard I threw Nutty, because Tyler tumbled of the bed.

"Oh my Mayo, are you okay?" I worried, peering over the bed.

"Im fine t-"

I pushed Tyler so he rolled away.

"Thank mayo you are okay Nutty, I thought I lost you." I breathed a sigh of relief, hugging nutty closely.

"Yes Principessa, I am great after falling off the bed onto the hard, wooden, cold floor," I heard Tyler groan sarcasticlly, getting up from the floor.

It's been a few weeks, and it was September the 2nd. I do online school, and my mental state had been improving. However, the nightmares of my brothers death haunted me every night. I missed Daniel, and I miss my brothers. I still brood and cry a lot. I haven't accepted it yet and moved on. And to be honest, I don't think I ever will. It's been 2 months and 17 days since Daniel died.

I really want to see my brothers again, but Tyler keeps telling me soon. But I don't think he will let me out of this house.

Tyler was helping. He had a funny, dorky side to him as well as a mysterious dark and dangerous side. We have become closer. Jace on the other hand, I haven't seen since that day in the hallway. I don't know whether I'm happy about that or not.

We moved back to America, and we were living in some mansion hidden in a forest. It wasn't creepy as the house was surrounded by many lights, and Tyler had people guarding the house. Those people must be brave to walk around outside at night.

"Are you hungry?" Tyler asked as he fixed my bed. I'm too cool to fix beds.

"No."

He shot me a confused look. "You sure. You haven't eaten in like 9 hours."

Lying on my back, Nutty beside Me, I raised me eyebrows. "Dude I'm fine," I assured him.