27

Hello....Long chapter ahead......

You are all going to hate me after this.........

"Adrian get your fat arm off me," I groaned, trying to push his arm off my waist. I put a wall of pillows between us every night and in the morning it always ends up like this. After 2 weeks, I'm still not used to this.

"It's not fat, it's muscular," he answered back. Yeah, it is, but I still want to annoy him.

"Nah, its pure fat. I saw you eating all of my brownies yesterday and the contents of the sweet jar was empty," I told him, my back facing towards him.

"The brownies was me. The...sweets...wasn't me. It was Harry, the guard. I saw him," Aidan insisted. "Yeah. He was there, scoffing it all down his greedy gob. Little twat."

I turned around to face him, which was hard because of his arm. Then, I squinted my eyes.

"Harry was in the living room, talking to your mom," I said. His face dropped, before he put his face in the crook of my neck. Why does this guy always do this?

"I'm sorry," he apologised in the most cutest voice. Aww...........I really couldn't give a fudge.

"Just get off me," I shoved him and he did finally move. Making my way to the bathroom, I locked the door, stripped and got into the shower. Since I was staying here, I told the maids to get me the golden raspberry and mint shampoo because I couldn't leave. I shampooed my hair twice and rinsed it before putting in my conditioner.

Oh my Mayo. I mentally cursed myself as I realised that I forgot to tell the maids to get me my body wash. Ugghhhh. Realising I had to use Aidan's, I scrubbed my body with it until I was clean.

Now I'm gonna smell of him.

My mind drifted to the thought that my brothers haven't come yet. It's been a week-I thought they'd be here by now. Have they given up? Are they even trying?

I sighed and continued to shower, pushing those thoughts at the back of my mind.

Once I finished my shower, I dried my hair and changed into a black shirt with some blue jeans

My hair came out slightly curled after I dried it, as usual.

"Kitten, you take forever!" I heard Aidan complain.

"Don't rush me!" I yelled back.

Idiot

I opened the door see Aidan dressed in his casual clothes-a black shirt with some black
Jeans.

He's staying here-again. Great. Quickly, he walked up to me, grabbing my small hand in his large one.

"You smell like me," he said.