37

Any questions, just ask...........

Flashback

"Why am I learning how to fight again?" I questioned as Tyler strapped on my boxing gloves. We were in there training area, which was a huge gym with lots of body building machines scattered around. Punching bags hung from small cranes and at the centre was the boxing ring.

Me, the girl who hated physical violence, was about to learn how to kick butt.

Did I want to do this?

No

But would I look cool?

FUDGE YES!

"You need to learn how to defend yourself. Now, punch me as hard as you can."

My eyes widened. "You want me....to punch you?" I spoke my thoughts aloud. He wasn't even wearing any protection.

Tyler gave me a reassuring smile. "Okay, you asked for it." Pulling my arm back, I hit Tyler as hard as I could on his shoulder. He stumbled back, falling in the ground, crying in pain. "Oh my mayo, I'm so sorry Tyler," I apologised, dropping on the floor beside him.

Slowly, his cries transformed into laughter, making me confused.

"Wow, what do you call that pathetic tap?" He laughed, sitting up so him and I were on the same level.

My face showed my confusion,
until realisation hit me.

He faked it.

Whilst I sat there, looking stupid, Tyler was laughing his head off. Anger grew inside as I watched him mock me.

"oh mio dio, sei veramente debole," he laughed in Italian. When you live with a bunch of Italian people for a couple of months, you pick up a few words. I picked 'oh my god' and 'weak'.

"Don't laugh at me," I muttered, pulling myself up. Finally, Tyler stopped laughing.

"We need to work on this."

----3 weeks later----

OH MY MAYO, I HAVE SMALL MUSCLES!!!! 

I flexed my arm, poking the small, firm bump. It was hardly noticeable but it was improvement.

I also decided that it was easier to train with shorter hair. My waist long hair was cut to chest length, and I had noticed that my cheekbones had become more hollow. My posture had become more firm, and I had stopped slouching.

Sometimes, I would train with Tyler and sometimes I would train with Antonio. Tyler trusted his cousin with me.

Antonio was so adorable. He had the dorky side, and then the sarcastic side, but he was such a gentleman. He would listen to me whilst I ranted in training, and then he would tell me his honest opinions and then he would tell me about his life.

His girlfriend/wife will be a lucky girl. He would tell me all about how he would treat his girl like a queen, protect her, and always love her.