15

Bonjour,hola, zdravai, I don't know what I'm doing.

New chapter-I have decided to do short ones more often. I hope you enjoy!!

He smirked at me.

He has the guts..to smirk at me!

After holding a gun to my head less then 5 days ago.

Everyone was silent as him and his goons made their way to our table. Tyler took a seat opposite me, everyone looking at him in fear. He nodded at his goons, who made their way to the corner of the canteen, they're eyes on us like hawks.

"What are you all looking at. I know I'm handsome but there's no need to stare," Tyler said as everyone looked down. Do they know who he is?

Cara was confused and Drew, who Tyler decided to sit next to, looked uncomfortable. His bodyguard, who was standing a few tables away, looked cautious but Drew gave him a slight shake of head, telling him everyone was ok.

Alex was clutching his fork so tightly his knuckles were turning white. I put a hand on his arm, silently telling hit to calm down.

"Aren't you gonna say hello?" Tyler asked, playing the innocent role.

"What are you doing here?" Alex hissed. Tyler chuckled.

"Going to school, gaining knowledge, why else?" He laughed. "Ok fine. I need to keep an eye on the prize. I don't want her getting hurt. I don't like my things getting broken, or damaged, or used." I shivered in disgust at the last part.

"She is NOT an object," Cara snarled. Tyler's eyes, that were fixed on me turned to her.

"Ohh another feisty one. You know, my friend is into blondes. Maybe I can hook you up," he offered, wiggling his eyebrows.

Before anyone could do anything, she slapped him right across the face.

I don't know why I should say 'atta girl!' Or 'he held a gun to my head a few days ago so I wouldn't push it'.

He turned his head, grimacing as he glared at her. "I'll let you off since you're Ari's friend," he told her.

He then turned to Alex. "So,
When are the Decrola boys coming back?" He asked, taking a bite out of his apple. Alex took a deep breath, trying to control himself.

"3 weeks, just after the fight," Alex mumbled, looking down. I saw Tyler smirk, making me feel nervous.

"So they're probably going to kill you when they find out I have their precious sister. I wouldn't want to be in your position," he said, making me feel scared for Alex.

"Who said you're gonna win?" Alex leaned forward, looking intimidating. "I mean, you couldn't even beat Daniel ," he laughed.

My heat shot up. "You fought Daniel?!" I hissed quietly. Tyler nodded, taking another bite of his apple. "But you lost?" I smirked a bit.

His smirk fell to a glare and we all smiled, excluding Drew who let out a laugh.

"You find that funny?" Tyler growled, moving his face closer to Drew's. Drew moved back and before Tyler could do anything, Drew's bodyguard was there.

"Sir, move away from the boy," the man ordered. Tyler's eyes moved from Drew to the Bodyguard. He gave a fake smile and backed up.

"Your lucky you have someone high in society on your side, because if you were someone else right now then you'd 6ft underground right now," Tyler sneered as the bodyguard took his place back in the corner.

I had a free now, as well as Cara and Alex. I nudged him and showed him my phone, which I had texted 'let's go'. He nodded and got up, me Drew and Cara following. As we got the doors, I looked back to see him waving at me.

Creepy