26

GUYS!

Basically, there are people commenting that the brothers should save her, and some saying that she should stay with Aidan. And then I was confused.

I WANNA MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY?! UGGHHHH WHY DO I HAVE TO BE SO NICE AMD THINK ABOUT EVERYONE?!

But I have decided what I am doing. In this chapter, she is staying with Aidan. I am not saying anything else.

Comment questions to me or Mayo for Q&A.

My brothers....

They are coming here....

And me being the stupid person, fist pumped into the air shouting a yes!

Now I'm in some deep shoe.

"Why are you happy?" Aidan slowly said as my smile dropped.

"What. I'm happy? That fist pump and yes was because...uh.....It's dinner time in 10 minutes?"

He looked at me with the 'bish you lying' face.

Damn

"Because....I'm having a bubble bath today?" 

He gave me the 'bish you still lying'

"Because they are my older brothers?"

And at that moment, I knew that I had fudged up.

-------------------------------

Aidan trashed the whole dining  room.

Again

I slowly snuck out of the room, a little scared of Aidan right now. It didn't work out too well, because as I was about to make a run through the hallways, 2 arms lifted me bridal style, cuddling me

damn.

Well, that didn't work out too well.

"You never told me that your brothers were the Decrolas," he growled into my ears. He made his way towards his bedroom, sitting on the bed with me in his arms.

"Well, it didn't really come into my mind as I was still kind of getting over the fact that I was kidnapped to be some kind of personal companion to you," I replied, trying to get out of his arms. They only tightened.

"They aren't taking you away from me. You are mine. My Kitten," he mumbled into the crook of my neck, cuddling me so close.

Now I'm gonna smell of this guy. Ugh.

My brothers are coming for me. I need to get this off his mind so my brothers can get here quickly with no trouble.

"Aidan, I want cheesecake," he whined.

"Yeah, well I want your brothers to leave us alone so you can stay with me," he replied, his head still in his neck.

"Forget about them, go make me cheesecake," I groaned, tugging on his sleeve.

Did I mention that this guy makes delicious cheesecake. Bro, is he wasn't some possessive guy that acts like a 7 year old with me.....then he is soooo husband material.

"Will you read to me afterwards," he asked. He wanted me to READ to him?! This guy...

"Yeah yeah, ok," I waved my hand in the air as I finally got out of his grip. "Just make me my cheesecake," I ordered. Sighing, he got up, taking my hand as if I was a child, leading me into the hallways. He mumbled something on the lines of, 'this is the 19th time I'm making it.'