1 - Conversation Gets Heated

"I don't know what I was thinking. This is absolutely boring." I mumbled to myself. I yawned as Iruka continued to teach the class, which I doubt anyone was paying attention. "When I get home, I'm gonna kill Saitama for making me come here." I mumbled with a frown.

What on earth was he thinking? Honestly.

Just because I sit at his house all day doing nothing, there was no reason for him to lecture me about going to school. And when he mentioned school, I didn't think he'd send me to a ninja academy.

Finally, lunchtime came around and I immediately decided I was going to go home and skip the rest of class. But I have to call Genos so he could come pick me up. Once the classroom was empty, I took out my phone and called Genos. 

"Hello?" He answered. "Genos, it's me. Listen, could you come pick me up?" I asked.

"Is class over already?" 

"Yeah, it just ended," I lied. "So, could you come get me?"

"Sure. I'm on my way."

"Thanks. Oh, and when you get here, could you enter through roof?"

"Sure, but may I ask why?"

"Because it'll be faster that way." 

"Okay. See you soon."

"See ya." 

I hung up and put my phone away. Why did I want Genos to enter through the roof? Because I couldn't care less about this academy if it got a little damaged. I got up from my seat and walked over to the window as I watched everyone eat and chat together. 

"This place is nothing like home." I said to myself.

Kiba's POV

"So, that's the new girl, huh? I didn't expect her to be so distant. Then again, she is the new kid." I said to Akamaru as he rested on my head. He barked and I nodded my head.

"She's probably too shy to approach anyone. I know it sucks being the new kid."

"Bark!"

"What? You think I should try and talk to her? Hmm... I guess that wouldn't be such a bad idea. I mean, she must feel so lonely not being able to hang out with anyone."

"Bark, bark!"

"Yeah, yeah! I'm going!"

I took a small breath and walked up to her. "Hey." I greeted. "Go away." She said quickly, her back facing me. I raised a brow at her response. Okay, maybe she's not so shy. But I decided to keep talking with her. 

"Hey, I know it must be difficult being the new kid and all. But it gets better. I know you're shy and everything-"

"I'm not shy. I just don't wanna talk to you." She said, still facing the window. "Hey, I'm just trying to be nice. You don't have to be all rude." I said, frowning. "Your face is bothering me." The girl insulted. 

"You haven't even seen my face!" I yelled, angrily. Now this girl's just pissing me off. I grabbed her shoulders and turned her around so she was facing me. "Look, I'm trying to be nice here! The least you can do is-!" I paused when I saw her face.

She looked beautiful as her dark orange eyes stared at me with little to no emotion. With her so up close, I didn't expect her to be so lovely-looking. From a distance, she looked like a regular girl.

 From a distance, she looked like a regular girl

"Whoa..." I whispered as I stared at her beautiful face. "Why are you staring at me like that?" The girl asked. "Huh? Oh, sorry. It's just that... you look so beautiful. I feel like I'm being hypnotized." I said. 

She gave a small smile, though it looked like a smirk. "I'm sure you say that to all the girls here." She said. "Only to the ones that are pretty as you." I admitted as Akamaru barked in agreement. The girl giggled until she broke out laughing.

"What? What's so funny?" I asked. "You." She answered, smiling. I blinked my eyes in confusion before grinning.  

"Whoa!"

The ceiling suddenly came down as someone burst through it. "Sorry, I'm late, Hitomi. I almost forgot where the academy was." Some guy said. Wait, is that a freaking robot?!

"Ah, Genos. You sure took your time getting here." The girl said, walking over to him. "I'm sorry." He repeated. "Wait, you know this guy?!" I asked. "Of course I do. Come on, Genos. Let's go home." The girl said. I can't believe it! This girl is friends with a robot! 

She jumped up and wrapped her arms around the robot's neck as his arms wrapped around her waist, holding her up. "Wait, I didn't catch your name!" I said. "My name? It's Hitomi. Bye, Kiba," She said, waving. "Genos, let's go."

"Right." The robot took into the sky with Hitomi through the hole he made in the ceiling.

"Bark! Bark!"

"You read my mind, buddy. What the heck just happened?"