4 - Overprotective = Dangerous

I sat in the tub as it was filled with bubbles. I sighed as I stared at the ceiling. 'I wonder if I should go to the Leaf Village again today? That Naruto guy and that other guy with the puppy seemed pretty interesting. The puppy guy especially. He made me laugh and I like a good laugh. Maybe I can get Saitama to come with me this time. Genos, too.' I thought to myself.

"Maybe I'll go back this afternoon." I said, aloud as I made up my mind. After I was done with my bath, I dried myself off with a towel, then got changed in some clean clothes. I headed towards the front door until I heard my mother's voice. 

"Where are you going?" She asked. I nervously glanced back at her. "J-Just out. Don't worry. I-I'll be back soon" I said as my voice shook. I left the house in a hurry and jogged to Saitama's house. As I was jogging, I ran into a little trouble with a monster. 

"Found you!" The snake-like monster yelled. I raised a brow at him. "Found me? I don't think I was missing." I said. "Don't play dumb with me! You're gonna pay for doodling on my skin!" He yelled.

'Did I do that? Well, I do remember doodling on something. But I didn't think it was a monster.' I thought. 

"Die!" The snake-like monster yelled as it wrapped itself around me. "Drop dead, dude." I said, calmly. The moment after I said that, the snake-like monster fell down to the ground and died. "Sorry, buddy. Nothing personal." I said, stepping over its corpse. 

When I got to Saitama's house, I knocked on his door and Genos answered. "Hi." I greeted with a smile. "Hi, Hitomi." He greeted back, letting me in.

"What are you and Saitama doing?" I asked. "I was just recording the details of Master's lessons in training regimen." Genos said as he closed the door behind me. 

"Eh? Again? Didn't you already do that?" I asked. "Yes, but I still have much to learn from Master." He said. "Yeah, sure." I said, sarcastically. I spotted Saitama lying against his blue futon mattress and smiled. "Sai~ta~ma~!" I sang childishly before jumping on him. 

"Oof! Damn it, Hitomi! I told you to quit doing that!" Saitama scolded me. "I know, but have I listened to you even once?" I asked as I straddled his waist. "Okay, yeah, I see your point." He said, pinching the bridge of his nose. 

"Hey, did you guys end going to that Hero Seminar after all?"

"Yeah."

"That's awesome! What was your score?" 

"Uh, well... You see, we... um..."

I raised a brow at him. "Why are you stuttering? Just spit it out already." I said. "Master was ranked a C-Class hero." Genos answered for him. I looked back at him when he answered. "Genos! What the hell?!" Saitama yelled. "Class C, huh?" I said, looking back at Saitama. 

So, that's why he didn't want to say anything. He was too embarrassed. "And what about you, Genos?" I asked. "I was ranked as a Class S hero." He answered. "Really? That's great, Genos! Way to go!" I praised. 

"That's it! I'm leaving!" Saitama yelled, jumping to his feet. "Eh? Already? But I wanted you to come to the Leaf Village with me." I stated as I laid on the mattress. "No! I have to go! You two stay here!" Saitama instructed, pulling on his jumpsuit.

"But where are you going, Master?" Genos asked. "If I'm with a Class S hero like you, then I won't get any credit!" He said. "Ugh. Fine, then," I said, somewhat sulking. "Genos, you wanna head tp the Leaf Village with me?"

"Sure. This way, I'll be following the advice Master gave me earlier." He said. 'Poor bastard. He doesn't even know that Saitama's not teaching him shit.' I thought with a deadpan expression. "Okay, let's go." I told him.