Reunion

Fi was the one waiting at the airport along with four other seniors. They helped the band load everything into the large chartered bus while people shouted and asked for selfies.

Elevation has demos and some videos posted out there along with a really large cult following but they weren't signed to a label.  Not that they hadn't been approached mind you, but the wording on the offered contracts left much to be desired and the group turned them down flat. They respected themselves and their fans too much to cultivate such radically different images for the band.

"Shia," Fi sounded shocked as he stared at something int he distance. 

Noh turned. The paparazzi had shown up. Noh had seen that actress board the plane. He was sure they were here for her. As his mind ran on her, the person in question showed up. The shouting started immediately but she ignored them. Instead she paused by the bus.

"Your Elevation! Oh my God!" she said in English. Camera's flashed as she greeted all the members of the band by name.

"I intend to be at the show on Friday night. I look forward to seeing you."

"Thank you. We'll put our best performance out there as always to touch the hearts of the fans. Thank you for your support."

She asked for a picture with the band and Nong Mick obliged to take it out. Then she waved and was gone.

"Wow," Ohm muttered as he watched her walk away. Mick discreetly smacked him over the head.

"Do you know how many people will support you just because she posted that picture?"

"We know. Mick did you greet Fi?" Mick blinked in surprise. He had been the last one out and had stayed back to find a missing bag.

"P'Fi?"

"Ah. Nong Mick. I barely remember you."

"It's ok P'. Thank you for having us."

"We set up an apartment for you just outside campus with a driver so you can get to wherever you need to be. Phun actually lives not too far from you. Across the street in fact. He'll come over with food tonight."

"Awesome," P'Dye muttered and closed his eyes. He wasn't the best traveler and the moment they reached land, he was always looking for the nearest horizontal surface.

They arrived at the apartment and were surprised to find that some of the paparazzi had actually bothered to follow them. Mick advised them to just ignore the shouting as Flex carried a sleeping Dye bride style to the front door. Mick let him in so he could deposit the keyboard player and went back to help with the bags. The new transport vehicle showed up and they immediately transferred the equipment to it. Once everything was finished, they didn't come out again and no one showed up until around seven that evening.

Phun just stared incomprehensibly at the paps as he rang the doorbell and hoped he didn't drop the food.

"Who are you? Can you tell us your name? How do you know the members of Elevation?..."

Phun decided to answer that question. "Actually both Noh and Ohm are old school mates of mine. I'm just here to visit and show my support. Thank you."

The door opened and Phun hustled inside before they started another barrage of questions. He turned and locked eyes with Ohm and Flex and Ex looked at the both of them. They silently took the food and left them behind to duke out whatever they were going through.

"Do I have to worry about Noh?" Ohm asked with a squint.

"Not from me. Since your so worried about him I guess, I don't have to worry about my standing either?"