Live Stream Antics

"Hey everyone! We got so excited about everything with you that we decided to have an impromptu live!" Flex said into the phone. "But this isn't the best medium to do it on for the long term so as we speak Secret and Dye are hooking the cameras and so on up to get this thing started. How are we doing boys?"

Flex headed over to the set up. Dye was hooking up the monitors. He waved to Flex. Phun was partially under the table, but his hand came out and he waved anyway. 

"Seems like they are almost done. Over here we have Noh and Ohm working on some music. Noh always makes his best music when he is nervous. Hey PP69! Of course we are nervous. We always want you guys to be happy with what we put out for you and this is very important to us as well."

"Hey!" Ex said over Flex's shoulder. "Guess what you guys! We might be able to play some songs for you tonight. We're planning to set that up as well."

"CherryBoi2, Mick is going to be on tonight as well. But be careful about showing your love. I hear he has a boyfriend who gets super jealous."

Flex looked over to where Mick was and he waved. "I'm here to tell you all about the boring numbers and what's being planned next." Mick wasn't too worried. His parents never watched these things and his sister, well, she could ask but he didn't have to tell.

"Actually it's not that boring as Mick claims. You guys need to listen carefully to what he's saying because he has important dates to share."

He blew a kiss at the screen and laughed. "I hope you caught that DiamondBright11. Oh! Here we go. Dye is taking over while I set up the instruments."

"Hey!!!! So guess what? Secret and I are finished with the setup and he's over there helping with the instruments right now. This guy is really gifted. Yes, MelodyPitch, I am currently single and I can mingle. I just don't have that much time right now. And no, I wasn't letting you down easy. SilverSandy is correct. We have one last semester of work and I'm actually doing over 20 credit hours so I can graduate with the rest of the band." 

Dye went over to the live set up and initiated it. "OK is everyone ready? We're about to go live in 5... 4... 3... 2... 2 and a half... 2 and a quarter... ONE!" Phun started recording. Dye looked down at the phone. "OK everyone. Let's go to the official live!" He closed that off, saved and watched it load. 

"Awesome! Our live intro just went up everyone. I'm locked on to you here on the monitor and I can see people joining us. Wow. There are way more of you here now. Were you waiting for the official live? Hey it's Sempai Mel! Thanks for all your hard work on Elevation International Page! Wait. Hey Ohm and Noh, I think Earn is here!"

Noh came over and waved at everyone. "That's Pete. Hey Pete! I got everything I ordered. We are so excited to see you guys in a week. Film! Per! Rodkeng! Pong too. Shut up Dong. New fans, meet some of the OG Friday College Western Band Club members from my era. Keng! Ngoi! Where have you been? Haven't seen you in ages."

"Wow, I would love to meet some of you guys. Are any of you close enough to come over and join the live? Please do." Dye invited.

"Don't tell them that. Do you know how much they eat? They would decimate my house, I'm not sure this one can handle the pressure." Noh shook his head and glanced over at Ohm only to see him texting. Was he on his secret group chat?

"Ohm you better not be giving them direction!" Noh yelled as he charged after him. Ohm leaped up and took off with a laugh. He hid behind Mick and stuck his tongue out at Noh.

"Whoops, sorry. Too late. They know where we are now. Hurry guys!" He waved for the camera. Noh growled and looked at Dye who shrugged with a grin.