Separate Yet Together

Noh never really paid attention to how famous he was until he was bum rushed in Siam Square. They were all walking and the ever sly Ohm stepped back as he spotted a group of star struck girls. Noh wasn't being cautious. He figured he was just one face among the thousands. The screaming started first, causing everyone to turn including the group.

Noh flinched when they rushed towards him, their voices high and sharp as they shoved paper in his face.

"Hold on. One at a time please and_ No. Can you stop screaming?!" Everyone froze.

"Please stop screaming. I can't hear anything when you all scream. I don't want to write the wrong name or get the spelling wrong."

"Sorry P'Noh but we were just so excited." One girl gushed, not even a bit chastised.

"That's ok. I'm cool with that. Did you want Ohm to sign yours too?" Noh gracefully threw Ohm into the fire with him.

"OMG P'Ohm! Sorry. Sorry. Can you sign too P? You're my favourite." Ohm blinked and stepped up.

"Sure. I can do that for you darling."

"I love the way you say darling." Ohm grinned and took her little book. There were nine of them and by the time they were done, Noh felt his stomach weeping.

"Shit. Please let us make it to a food place. Any food place."

"Here. Walk in the middle of us. Quick. I see another group." They were encircled and actually made it to a restaurant for breakfast. They had to get two tables and push them together but they survived the meal undisturbed until the door swung open and Phun's group walked in. They couldn't see Noh's group unless they came much further in but Noh could see them right away. The server moved them off to another corner and Noh was relieved. He didn't want Phun to feel that because he was there, he had to give up his time with his friends to come sit with him or be with him.

"Not going over there?" Keng asked quietly.

"I'll check him on the way out."

"They're having personal time. I don't know why but Noh doesn't like Phun to feel obligated to hang around him or have to sit with him just because the two of them are dating." Ohm rolled his eyes.

"Makes sense. You both have a different group of friends even though we all know each other."

"And this way you can't link Noh with Phun all the time. Handy."

"Actually that was really low on my list. I just want him to be free cause goodness knows how I'll have an impact on him soon."

"Well you do have obligations to your label now. I can't wait to hear the new version_"

"P'Noh! Oh my gosh!" Two girls were suddenly at their table.

Noh smiled and chatted with them for a bit.

"How do you guys know P?" The more forward one asked the group. They all glanced at each other then looked at her.

"We all went to school together." Rodkeng offered eventually. "Just having a little breakfast catch up."

"OMG! Can we have a picture with all of you then?" She gushed and bounced on her feet.

"All of us?" Dong blinked in surprise. Mawin and Jason looked at each other. Before they could answer, the girls had called a server and worked their way into the middle of the group. The guy took pictures from both cameras and Noh could only smile and hope they waited until he left Siam Centre to tell the world.

"By the way, congratulations on your win! We voted for you online."

"Well thank you so much sweethearts. We really appreciate it."