The Interview With Sempai Mel Pt 2

"It's been a couple of years Noh. How's the ankle?"

"Much better thanks. How have you been?"

"Great actually. I just had my checkup and my doc says I'm good to go. So... You know I can't help wondering...? Will Secret make it?"

"He'll try. He at least knows that you wish he would be able to join. That's why we had things scheduled for this time. If he has to work over time then he does and that's that but if he can come, he will. That's the best he can give you. "

"I'll take it. This time things are going to be different. I have questions ranging from the normal to the absurd. They are pouring in live from Twitter and I'll read them out as I go. We have an hour. Let's see how many we can answer. Good?"

"Great." They all gave her a thumbs up.

Ohm, are you and your lover still together?

Ohm: Yep. Still going strong. He's in University now and he's really taken off. I'm proud of him.

Do any of you have plans for solo tracks?

They all looked around at each other.

Noh: Not I said the cat.

Ohm: In other words, no, from all of us.

Where do you plan to promote your album?

Noh: The information is going out in the following weeks but currently a short tour in India, Philippines, Japan, South Korea, Brazil, California and Florida, England, Spain. That's the names I heard. We made inquiries in China but the feedback hasn't been positive.

Any large venues?

Ohm: Small ones for now I heard.

Some ladies from Myanmar want you to know they love you and are you ever going to come there?

Ex: We love you too and we have no idea at the moment. Mr. Sou?

Mr. Sou: I'll put out some feelers.

Mel: They will look into it and that's better than a no.

She scrolled. The door opened and her head shot up. Someone signaled Mr. Sou and he walked out.

Mel: Mr. Sou has left us everyone. Ok next.

Will you be making an English album?

Noh, Ohm, Dye: No thank you.

Flex: I am a musician from Thailand who listens to English music and no offence but I don't see famous musicians learning Thai and making music just for us. If I can listen to English music, why can't they listen to Thai music?

Ex: We already incorporate English words in our songs and add captions. We bridge the barrier where we can. This is actually a really interesting topic. It just depends on the musician.

Mel: Would you do it Ex?

Ex: if I'm doing a cover, sure. Otherwise, no. Sorry. You have to take me as I am loves. He blew kisses into the camera.

Are the three of you still single?

Dye: I have someone I'm interested in at the moment.

Ex: Yep. Not for lack of trying.

Flex: I am single again.

Mel: Dye. Would you like to tell us more about this person?

Dye: No, not yet. I'm still nurturing my feelings.