The Accident

Please note that for the purposes of this story I have made two school holidays being one month at Christmas and 2 months in Summer being July and August. Note these are not the usual Thai school holiday break periods. If anyone is looking for authenticity, you will not find it here. Sorry :)

Phun got up early, by force, and went with Pop and Pang to the main house. They needed to eat and Pop knew very well that Pang was deadly in the kitchen. He wasn't that great a cook himself and he felt they needed more sustenance than toast and eggs (the only food there). Pang didn't even like scrambled eggs that much and they were his best dish. Noh hadn't been planning on going back to the music room that day and there was no food there so Phun really did need to go and get supplies especially since his sister plainly stated she wasn't coming back until that night.

Phun arrived back at the new cabin, aware that he was being followed but too tired to care. He really did need to sleep for another five hours. His eyes were gritty and his mood was becoming borderline unpleasant. 

He dumped the food, strolled into the room and saw Noh flat on his back in his vacated spot. Lucky bastard. He shook his head and turned to the restroom to do his number before stripping right there and heading back to the room. He opened the door and started so hard when he came face to face with zombie Noh.

Noh blinked at Phun then muttered an incoherent good morning before he shuffled past to obey nature's call. This made Phun grin. He could now settle into his warm spot again because his awesome boyfriend had kept it warm for him. Gleefully, he climbed in and wallowed before dropping like a stone. 

Noh flushed, washed up and came back out. He glanced at the lump in the bed but headed straight for his phone and the siren call of social media. He had developed a habit that was now difficult to break. Once he woke up, he had to check all his media sites before he did anything else, even go back to sleep. He didn't have any real order. He simply check the one that came first on his notifications. Today it was twitter. The first thing he saw was comments about how much everyone loved the single. 

What single? 

Huh?

He pulled up itunes and had a look. He didn't see anything different. He went back to twitter and had another look. He noticed another comment. Together With Me was trending... trending... HOLY SHIT!!!

His eyes popped and he went back to itunes and looked properly. There is was. The bastards had decided to release the song early. Fuck! He wasn't ready!!! That was probably why they did it. No one was ready!

He immediately hit up instagram and saw the comments on his most recent pic. He went to facebook and say the official site was finally up without him even having to search for it. Damn! He would need access to it. And how was the single doing? If they were trending then sales were good right?

He left social media and checked his line messages. Everyone had blasted his line that morning about the song release. Mick's only message was that they would be attending Tear's New Year Show...

...

...

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!

Noh called Mick immediately.

"Hey."

"How the hell did we get on P'Tear's show and at that slot on that freakin night!! Oh my shit!"

"Actually it's been confirmed that we are the show. We will be the only guests and it will be live."

...