P'Noh in Person

Noh woke at 8 that morning, stretched and winced. His hips were throbbing. He rolled over and saw Phun flat on his back. 

This guy. Noh smiled. Phun had woke him up at just after 11 that night and drove him crazy all over again. Then they had gotten up at 5 and had another go. Noh would be walking funny all day.

"I can hear you thinking. Go back to sleep." Phun grumbled and turned. He grabbed Noh and tucked him into his body.

"Not doing it again," Noh warned.

"I actually like to see you standing and walking." Phun defended himself.

"When do you need to get up?" Noh inquired.

"In about an hour." Phun muttered into Noh's hair.

Noh sighed and closed his eyes. They had just dropped off again when someone banged on the door then Mick's voice came through shouting about breakfast.

"Why? We have the day off!" Noh grumbled.

"We're going to see the intros so get up!"

"Fuck! I bet Ohm is behind this. Or Flex. Idiots. Fine! Give us a bit!"

Noh rolled out of bed and Phun rolled with him.

"I gotta take a dump," Noh warned.

"Just spray the poo pourri. And when did you give me this hickey?"

"Don't know. I practically ate your neck last night. Or was it this morning?" Noh finished and waited for Phun to turn off the water before he flushed. It was an old habit because at Noh's house, if he flushed on Phun, the heater would scald him.

"We're not at your house Noh," Phun noticed what he did.

"Huh? Oh." Noh laughed and got into the shower. "Do you think things have changed? With dad I mean."

"He didn't blast me when he answered the phone last month so I think so."

"He was civil? Really?" Noh's dad hadn't been a supporter of their relationship, to put it mildly. The man had lost it and pretty much banned the two from meeting. Noh had outright snuck away to see Phun sometimes with the help of Ohm. Noh's mom on the other hand, had taken things better and quickly come around to Phun as her son in law. He was smart, outrageously good looking, and rich. What more could a mother ask for?

"Yeah. He didn't even put down on me."

"How did you happen to call the landline anyway?"

"Cause Momma wouldn't answer the phone and I got worried. Turns out she forgot to charge it. Also, Film and Per, I'll bring them over tonight."

"Are they sleeping over?" Noh came out of the shower and looked at Phun in his uniform. Fucking hot.

"Don't know babe. Up to them. Just hide the drinks. Per's nuts."

                                                                                        ***

Phun made it through most of the day with his hickey's covered. He had a class after his lunch break and Fi accidentally exposed him when he hung on Phun's neck to talk to Pie on the other side of Phun.

Phun distantly noticed the girls watching and whispering but he didn't pay close attention. Then Ai'New called him out with a tease. She knew him back in the FC days as she went to the same Convent as Yuri and Aim.

"I see you had a reunion party Phun. It looks like things got a little wild."

"Huh?" Phun turned and focused on what she said.