The Confrontation

Noh woke an hour later to find Phun gone. He sighed as he sat up and scrubbed his face then went to find his mother. They had a long talk before he went to find Phun. That guy was in Ohm's room watching Ohm and Dye play video games.

"This is where you are?"

"Yeah. I was playing but I can't deal with Ohm. He cheats like you wouldn't believe. I can't handle him." Phun shook his head as Ohm just laughed.

Noh laughed too and slid into Phun's lap. He was immediately hugged by Phun and smiled to himself. This guy never misses a chance to hug on me. He snuggled in and sighed in contentment.

"I'm still a bit tired too but when I woke up, I couldn't go back to sleep. I came over here hoping Ohm would be a great distraction." Phun explained and he brushed soft kissed over Noh's forehead.

"You wasted your time. That guy is never a distraction but a source of irritation. You need to be careful with him. He will lead the innocent astray." Noh stated loudly for Ohm. "Look at Nong Mick. Totally lost to us because of this guy."

"What the fuck are you saying? Mick isn't lost." Ohm took his eyes of the screen for a second and that was all Dye needed. He snuck past Ohm's racer and blocked him in turn. Ohm swore, finally catching on to what Noh was up to but it was too late. He lost the race and his current bet with Dye.

"Fuck! Now I have to streak through the snow! Shit Noh!"

"Don't forget the naked part." Dye said smugly before his phone went off. He whipped it out and read several messages. Noh's phone also went off and he checked it.

"Film is looking for us." Noh declared and Dye nodded.

"He says filming doesn't start till next year so he came home and we weren't there." 

"He can come up with Mick tomorrow. I'll get in touch with him and arrange that. We have the room. We'll have to be careful because Mick has a sister and she is a fan. We will have to be careful and give her the illusion that there are people hiding from her other than us."

"Is she coming?" Noh stopped sniffing at Phun and looked up at his smiling face.

"Well she is single and I think she just finished University so she will definitely be there with them. Besides she would know who her brother works with and I believe Mick said she was a big fan."

"Oh yes. We did some autograph thing for him to send her on her birthday." Dye recalled. "That was just before the competition. Shit. It feels like everything happened so long ago."

Ohm had been watching Dye as he spoke. Now he opened his big maw. "Why is Film texting you anyway? He's our friend." He didn't mean the words the way they were said but Dye couldn't miss this chance to tease him.

"What's that supposed to mean? Why can't I be friends with him too?"

"I didn't mean_" Ohm began, backpedalling.

"But you said it so what are you trying to say here? Huh?" Dye pressed with a gleam in his eyes.

"Are you two fucking?" Ohm blurted and arrested everyone in the room.

"Huh?" Dye asked blankly and Noh could see that the though hadn't occurred to him. Then he sat back and seemed to ponder. "Well he is a good looking guy and we had fun in the club that time but that isn't the basis of a relationship."

"But if Film was interested in you, would you go for him?" Now Noh was curious as well.

"Sure. Where is this coming from exactly?" Dye aimed that question at Ohm because Noh wasn't the type to but in like that unless someone called his attention to something. He was usually more ok with you approaching him.