Catharsis And Carry On

Ohm waited until Noh reentered the room and called Phun.

"Hey Ohm. What's up? I just spoke to Noh_"

"Yeah. Sorry to cut you off there but about that, have you talked to him about seeing someone?"

"Seeing...? Yes. Yes, I have. I think I found a really good person too. Why?"

"What did he say about it?" Ohm began pacing and Mick watched him with wide eyes. Pacing Ohm wasn't a good thing. He paced when he was really agitated. 

"He said when he was ready he would ask me for the number. He wasn't against it but he also wasn't ready yet. Listen. Noh isn't in denial about the situation. He isn't in any way against seeing someone. He simply wants to take a break then see what going back into the studio feels like. It's his place you know. He wants to be sure about some things in his head and maybe in his heart too."

There was a sound like a door opening and Phun made a soft sound. He was at work so Ohm guessed he was hiding in the bathroom. Suddenly a voice said, "Phun are you still in here?"

"Yeah sorry. It's giving a bit of trouble." The person laughed. 

"Take a walk. Sometimes that helps me. Or drink something hot. Try that too."

"God, I don't want any more coffee. I think I'll take the walk." The person laughed again and walked out.

"Sorry about that. Give me a sec." Ohm heard water and other sounds before he heard the door opening and then there was a short span of time before Phun was back. "Yeah. I found a small office and the door is locked. Where was I? Yeah he is worried about letting you guys down. This is your first time doing something like this and he feels like he failed. We had a talk about him setting boundaries in the future and I suggested that before you go back in the studio, you have a group meeting and also a meeting with Mr. Kim to make some things about touring clear. Your trying to cement your fan base because let's be real, you already have fans, your closing in on a million followers on twitter and insta. There's a lot of traffic even on my account. The fans are there. I think you guys took on too much too early. Might I suggest getting someone to co-ordinate the fan clubs that you have, organizing for one venue where everyone can fit and maybe doing 2 days? That way your not stretched so thin and feeling so tired."

"You've been thinking a lot about this."

"Ohm." His tone made the serious man blink. He looked over at Mick who was also watching him with a lifted brow and sighed.

"Sorry that was stupid. Noh is your priority. I get that. I was just being a jerk. Please be there for the meeting. We wouldn't have it without you."

"Sure. What happened anyway?"

"He wrote a song... or a something. We don't know what to do with it. It's painful. The best way to describe it is if Noh was a cutter, his arms would be lined with new scars. It's all darkness and pain and feeling chained and trapped. There's a line that says his heart bleeds black and another that says the pain is like a whip's mark. I really can't."

"Did he say he wanted you guys to use it?"

"He didn't say anything, just handed it to Dye."

"Ask him. Just ask him. Ok? I gotta go. We're trying to finish this project today so we can earn a long weekend. I already asked for Monday so if I get Friday as well, it will be a blessing."

Ohm put down, sighed and looked at Mick who opened his arms. They hugged tightly. "Do what P'Phun says. Ask him about the song ok. They are waiting for you. Go on."

"I love you."

"I love you too." Mick smiled softly and watched him leave then turned back to observe. His phone rang, signalling the call he was waiting for and he answered it right away.