Family Ties

Noh helped Mom with her huge bag and wondered what the fuck she had in there. He felt like he was carrying everything and the kitchen sink. He glanced down and saw a laptop case, several large files, a bunch of little purses and two glasses cases. Why would she need two?

"Good afternoon Madam, Sir. I'll take that thank you." The new housekeeper took the bag effortlessly and Noh was sure she had a kitchen sink carrier of her own.

"Elsie. This is Noh. He is Phun's partner."

She bowed, her face unchanging with that announcement and Noh greeted her warmly as he did everyone. She noticed his bag and offered to take it to the guest room.

"That's ok. I'll be in Phun's room. I usually stay there."

"I see. Then I'll let you know when it's time for dinner."

"Thank you and Elsie, this falls under..."

"The C clause. I know Madam." She smiled a bit and went off.

"The C clause?" Noh asked as soon as she was out of earshot. He didn't know her so he wasn't sure what to say around her.

"All things confidential. It's in her contract. She's new to the house and to us unlike Chad, so she needs to sign."

"What if you have to let her go?"

"I don't see why. She's outstanding."

Noh smiled. Mom was always like this. "I'll go drop of my bag."

"And I'll change. Did Pang call you?"

Noh winced. That had been one hell of a call. She made him feel like he was a dog because he and Phun came without her. Mom saw his face and walked away dying with laughter.

Noh entered Phun's room and was hit by his scent immediately. His body reacted and he hissed. This guy wasn't even here and had him all hot and bothered. He went to the bathroom and ran his hands under freezing cold water. That sucker died right away.

He strolled out and down, entering the living room where it all began. It made him smile.

"What are you smiling at?" She snuck up behind him as he ran his hand over the couch.

"Just at memories. This was where it really started. Once I entered this house and sat on this chair with Phun and Pang, it was all over."

"Who fell in love first? I was always curious. Tell me about you and Phun as you remember it."

So, Noh told her everything, holding nothing back. They had never talked about this before. Noh's visits during break had been about a week at most and Phun was usually around even if they were avoiding each other for the sake of the contract. They talked on the phone too but it was mostly to share what was going on and check on each other.

After the discovery, she had taken a step back from this boy she had trusted and began observing him closely. She found that her initial impression had been correct. He was a warm boy who was raised right, and though a bit wild and a tad thick-headed, he followed his heart and always did what he thought was right.

Because of this, she had opened up again and let him back into her life and her family. She worried of course. It was obvious he had a sexual relationship with Phun, but the worry of some scandal like a teen pregnancy was eliminated immediately. They confessed to using protection and Phun had even told her he thought he was Noh's first. In fact, Phun had confessed to having more experience than Noh. It had disappointed and relieved her mind at the same time.