P'Tear Variety Show Revelations

"WELCOME TO TEARING IT UP!!! THE ONE PLACE WHERE YOUR CAN GET THE TEA, THE MUSIC AND THE GAMES DONE IN STYLE!!!"

P'Tear opened his show with the usual greeting. The fans went crazy with the applause then got quiet with expectation.

"Now as many of you know, It's Christmas day! We decided to do a special show for all our fans around the world by inviting some special guests. I need to tell you a bit about them. Elevation is three years old roughly, has five members who all play instruments. The lead singer and de facto leader is Noh, with Ohm on bass, Flex on drums, Dye on Keyboard and Ex on everything else. They have a huge underground following not only here in Thailand but throughout Asia. About a year into performing they were offered a contract by a big company... and declined! This company wanted them to radically change their image!" He paused and the crowd booed as was expected.

"Recently they won our famous Battle of The Bands competition and won a recording contract with a huge Korean based company.  You can get their surprise single out on iTunes now called Together With Me (Dance Blast Remix) and they'll be dropping a surprise for us on New Years. Lets put our hands together for Elevation!!" 

They walked out on signal with Noh hopping in the rear to thunderous screaming and applause. Even P'Tear looked a little stunned. They greeted the audience with waves and winks and flying kisses. It set another round of screaming off and Noh even spotted Sempai Mel and a small amount of her crew in one corner.

"Thanks for having us P'Tear. We actually watch your show a lot!" Ohm opened since he was closest.

"Mostly online but sometimes we get to see it live." Flex agreed.

"Well I heard you were so excited to come, one of you almost died." They all stared at Noh who covered his face as he laughed hard. Dye patted him on the arm.

"Tell us your version before we roll the clip Noh."

"Oh, God. So we were on vacation... A working one kinda, sorta, and Secret woke me up when he came back from grabbing breakfast at the main cabin. So I'm the guy who checks his social media and messages as soon as he wakes up. One of the messages said we were going to your show. I lost my shit immediately."

"Yes we can tell. Here you are driving up like a bat from hell," And he did look like he had been speeding in the clip. He could hear Ohm shouting about him speeding up the road. Then he slowed and spotted them. Noh knew what happened next so he looked out at the crowd and absorbed their every reaction This was a once in a lifetime chance. He never got to see how they truly responded to the clips the band put out. This wasn't the best since they would have all seen it already but their reactions were still pretty good.

"So who is this girl? We all want to know."

Flex explained about Mick and his family having to join them on vacation unexpectedly. "Min had no clue what was happening. She was just coming back from her run. That's what makes it so wild."

"Wild is an understatement. So how long is the cast for?"

"A couple of weeks. I have to go in to check it out next week for a progress report and if things are good then it will come off the week after."

Well that's awesome to hear and I'm glad it wasn't much more serious. Now you mentioned a person earlier named Secret. Who is he?"

So Noh explained everything from the love contract to their decision to keep things to themselves for a while.

"So he is literally a secret, hence the name."

"Yes, kinda, sorta. Shit." The crowd laughed as Noh blushed.