The Greatest Love

Noh used Phun's body to shut the door as he slammed him up against it. He was riding on a euphoric high from debuting a new song and winning all in one night. Shit like that never happened without Phun. The most important moments of his life... the huge turning points, were always with this guy by his side.

They kissed hungrily and Phun knew, tonight was the night; he would have Noh inside him. He had waited for this moment since their reunion. Phun was usually in the lead and he like it that way but there were times when he needed Noh too. He wanted Noh to reclaim him just as much as he had claimed Noh, only the situation was unique this time. Noh had needed support and reassurance as he struggled thought the competition.

His needs and goals had changed and he had realised that his feelings for Phun had been just as important if not more so than the music.

Initially, Noh had used this competition as a way to distract himself from the separation. With a goal to focus on, time would pass without him noticing as he worked towards new music and new heights in his singing and playing. Now, with Phun in his arms, the importance of the competition had lessoned significantly, almost to the point where the others has asked if he wanted to back out.

Noh had actually had to stop and think which was an even clearer indicator of how clouded his head was.

There was only one solution. He called his mom.

Besides Phun, no one else cleared up his perspective better. She had listened and asked him simply, "Do you have to choose one? Can both not be equally important to you?"

"They are."

"Then you have your answer. Seize all the things you love and hold them close. You may lose some along the way but the most important ones will stay with you forever."

He fucking hoped they did.

"Noh I can't breathe. Fuck!" Phun pulled away and gulped air desperately into his starved lungs. Noh often called him a beast when it came to sex but Noh was just as beastly and Phun loved it. It made him feel just as needed and loved. Noh touched places inside him he didn't know could be touched or even existed. It wasn't just sexually either. Noh was his emotional compass.

"Phun are you with me?" Noh stared at him with dark eyes, glittering and bold.

"Always." Phun answered with soft surety.

"Then strip." Noh's face was dead serious as he watched Phun undress. He took off his cloths as he assessed Phun's gorgeous body. Phun had always been fit and had taken care of himself. It's why, in addition to his looks, he was always so sought after. Noh also like that about Phun. They could tussle and go head to head and be as hard as they wanted to and there wouldn't be an issue.

"I do love you Phun but this is one of those times I have to say I love your body."

"Yea. You know what I want. Am I going to get it?" Phun would understand if Noh wasn't in the mood but he needed that connection with Noh so badly right then. Inside his skin was itching with need, it was that bad.

"Yes," Noh muttered as his focus landed on Phun's pebbled nipples. "But not right now. I need to taste these."

He moved in and took one into his mouth without hesitation. Phun choked and gripped Noh's head for balance, his hands digging into Noh's hair.

Noh would go there first. They had both been shocked to realize that Phun was so sensitive there. It wasn't so much when you pinched it or touched it but if you put your mouth there and sucked him into all that wet heat; he went off like a rocket.