Finals...

Eskimo Kings were literally bouncing of the walls when Elevation came in.

"Oh good. They like you guys. Can you get them to calm down?" Sim, from Bang Boys asked with a hint of desperation in his eyes.

"Shit. Ok. Lets go take a walk. Do you guys want to sit and call me when it's time?" Noh looked at the others.

"I'll go with you," Flex started but Ohm interrupted and led everyone out and up to the roof. They ignored the rapid fire questions and the jittery movements and stepped out a side door onto the lower level roof.

"Ok. What did you guys drink? You know drugs of any kind are illegal in this competition as it can affect performance." 

"We couldn't sleep last night so we had energy drinks but now I feel like I'm about to shake right out of my skin. The guy said they were fine."

"Which guy?" Noh was instantly suspicious. Ohm cracked his knuckles, ready to go all in.

"One of the co-ordinator people."

"Oh. Ok. Do you know when you guys are going on?"

"Last. You go on right before us."

The door opened. One of the co-ordinators stuck her head out and looked at them. "Sorry but we need you all inside. Is something the matter with them?"

"Had too many energy drinks."

She shook her head. There was always some new band every year who made that kind of mistake. "We have some tea for that. Come on." 

They made their way back in and this guy walks in with a huge flask. "We have a group like you guys every year. Just drink this. it will settle you down in no time. Any allergies?"

"Only him and it's shellfish."

Noh shook his head. Imagine not being able to eat shrimp or crab. Sad.

"Hey. Where were you guys? They were looking for you." Mick looked them over while Phun just rested on a chair. He low key had everyone's attention. Some wondered who he was, some suspected he was one of their lovers, most hoped he was Noh's secret lover, and some just hoped he was single because he was so fine.

Noh was about to go to Phun when Per and Film came in. Per skipped over to Phun and dropped in his lap just because he could. There was no way Noh was going to out himself for something like that. 

Film looked at Per like he had lost his mind while Ohm just shook his head and greeted Film. Phun tilted his head, laughed because he knew what Per was up to, and dumped him on the floor. Everyone laughed now and descended on the bench that Phun solely occupied. Even with the band members, it felt like they were back in FC in the Music Room and playing the fool.Flex and Ex especially, could have been any one of the guys. Dye was very laid back and could be quite standoffish at times. He was nervous tonight and it showed in a reserved attitude but he eventually relaxed too and settled down. 

"I feel bad for Kings. Following you guys is going to be the most difficult task ever."Phun noted.

"They have to learn to ride the high. I still think that's what Earn did. He was right after us too. He took our momentum and soared with it. Seriously." Ohm complained. It was an old one too and Noh just waved him off.

"Everyone of here thinks we're going to win this but only one of us can. I intend to be that one. So lets not dwell on past shit. Lets just go out there and be the fucking best. Ok Ohm?"

"Ok. Mick's here and I need to be first in his eyes always so I can win this, no problem."

"We can win this duffus. Look at this guy. It's always me, me, me with him. Fuck face." Everyone  burst out laughing while Dye shrugged and gave Phun a fist bump.