Visiting Jack And Getting Back On Track

This chapter is totally filler but I think it is needed filler 🤷‍♂️ Anyway the video attached is mentioned below. 9x9 is a temp group made by 4nologue for Great Men Academy. Captain is part of the group as is Third Kamikaze. Some of the members are now in a group called Trinity. If you haven't already and you want to check them out, go ahead. Their music is great. I also named Jack after Jackie, the guy in maroon.

"Hellooooooooooo!" Noh sang out after Pete opened the door.

Since Noh and Phun arrived back at the house and ate lunch, no one had seen them until the next morning. Dye had shown up with breakfast to see Noh was all smiles. He had looked a Phun and flashed him a thumbs up and a quiet, "You nice. Keep going."

He was now convinced that Phun had taken him very seriously because Noh had come out every morning with a smile. One time Ex caught him dancing in his awkward way in front of the fridge and recorded a quick clip. He posted it and tagged Ohm asking him if Noh was well. Ohm had then retweeted and tagged Secret with a "You nice. Keep going." on purpose. Dye had cackled, Noh had cursed both Ex and Ohm and Flex would only cackle as he ate.

Actually the idea of buying the town houses had come from Earn. Miles had come up with the idea from somewhere and asked everyone to join him. Earn and Pete had moved into one, Miles and the others had split some houses of their own and they had converted one into a studio slash play room slash whatever the hell they wanted.

Yuri also now living with them because it was close to where she did her internship. Pete had decided on his own to take a year off even though he didn't have to. He hadn't been focusing well in school and the entire situation had affected his grades. He had also listened to Earn and started therapy because his behaviors after the incident were concerning even himself. 

It's great to see you Noh!" Pete hugged Noh then everyone else and rolled his eyes at the bags. He had made the mistake of telling they they also had his brother's kid with them and he could see the toddler bags among the baby stuff.

"This baby has so much cloths, he doesn't have to wear anything twice. Please tell me you did not bring more."

"Not that much. We mostly brought toys and things like his own little music pack." Noh said with a big smile.

"Oh God," Pete mumbled and rolled his eyes again to everyone's laughter.

"Da!" A pretty little girl scrambled out of a room and latched onto Pete's leg. He scooped her up and she buried her face into Pete's neck.

"This is Abee. My brother got a girl pregnant in high school and didn't know apparently. She also wasn't sure it was him and was hoping Abee was for the boy she is with now. They decided to keep the baby but when she was born, things became clear so they left her with the girls parents. Raising a baby was too much for them now though so they finally let us know. My brother just entered medical school as well and she things Earn is her Por so we have her."

The moment Earn's name was called she looked up and around. She took in all the men and saw none was the one she wanted so she ignored them all and lay back down.

"Well... Ok then." Flex was a bit disappointed. Usually kids liked him. They followed where Pete indicated and put down the bags.

"Trust me, she's only with me because you know who isn't here. He's the only person in the world she likes. She just tolerates the rest of us. He can't even hold poor Jack sometimes."

As if hearing his name, the baby monitor lit up and they suddenly heard a wail. Pete didn't hesitate and passed Abee to the nearest person before going to collect Jackie. Phun stared at the little girl who's sleepy face stared back at him before she put her head down and used him conveniently. She had been napping and wasn't sure what woke her but she hadn't really been ready to get up. Now though, she also couldn't quite go back to sleep.