Pivot

So have you all heard the rumors about Love Sick Season 3? I'm not sure how I feel about this. On the one hand, I'm super excited. I mean I love this show. On the other hand, why mess with a good thing? Then there is the drama about Captain and his girlfriend. I mean, he's human and everyone fucks up so her pregnancy isn't a big deal but his parents seem to be getting in the way of them talking it out from what I understand. Then there is also Thai culture to consider. People are now saying they wouldn't cast him because of this scandal anyway. This is all really sad. Anyway, I don't know what goes on behind his doors so I can only give him my support and hope he does what's best for him.

Everyone gathered at the new house where the Phumipat siblings were shaking up. Flex and Ohm carried Noh between them while Phun rushed to open the door. Pop and Pang hurried in after him and raced up to the room so they could set up the bed for Noh. The rest of the band headed to the kitchen while Film properly parked the cars and gathered everyone's junk out of it so they could get it all properly organized.

"Here, let me help. It's a good thing Mick told us to pack the moment we got up." Dye said as he helped Film with the bags.

"I know right. Noh would have wanted to leave the moment he confirmed everything."

"Tell me about it. We would have been off tonight. We might still be off tonight. Once he sleeps off those painkillers and wakes up, he'll be disgusting to deal with." Dye and Film exchanged a knowing look.

"Yes, yes he will, which is why I'll be packing up his shit right now." Phun took the bags from them in the living room. "We'll eat and plan for when he wakes up. Film, you'll go with us. If anything he may ask you to be his stand in for the games and this is good for you too. Mick is making some phone calls as we speak."

"Cool." Film said and went back out. for more bags.

"Shouldn't you have asked him first?" Dye squinted at Phun. He wasn't sure why he felt like Phun was overstepping but he did.

"It wouldn't have mattered really. We were never going to leave him behind." Phun said absently as he carefully checked each bag with their ribbon identifier.

"Oh." Dye said and blinked. That was true. He shook away the weird thoughts and want back out to help.

Ohm bounced into the kitchen and immediately saw Pang. His eyes widened in fear and he called out to her. "Hey. Can you do me a favour and keep Noh company please? He keeps moving his leg in his sleep and I have to run back to the studio with Mick and secure all our music and stuff."

"Oh sure. I need a bit of rest too. I freaked out so much this morning." She hurried out and everyone sighed in relief. They hadn't wanted to say anything to Pang but they all realized by now that she was a scary cook. The cookies she had done yesterday couldn't be saved and when Ohm gives up on food, you know it's bad.

"Come on Mick." Ohm called once Pang was gone. "Let's go deal with the last minute things and come back here. I'll bring food if there is any to bring and Phun said he would deal with the plane tickets if he can't get through with Gulf."

"Is this the same Gulf who flew us to Malaysia for the fan meet for Prince?" Ex was speaking of the low budget drama they had done music for.

"Yep one and the same." Gulf had gotten a degree in navigation and gotten his ship captain and pilot's licence. He now owns his own company that did air and ocean transportation. It was mostly of goods but if you were an important friend and managed to catch him at the right time, he would personally fly you wherever you needed to go.