Words and Actions

Warning... Adult Content Ahead

Noh led Phun to his room. Phun watched his butt move and felt himself get more excited. Shit! He could blow any second. He wasn't twelve any more. He needed to show come self control!

He walked through the door and shut it. A hand reached passed him and locked the door before Phun was shoved back against it. Kissing Noh was like sucking on electricity. Everything inside him lit up and he only wanted more. He always wanted more with Noh. 

Hands roughly hauled his shirt out of his pants and worked on his belt buckle. He stopped them with his own hands.

"Talk," Phun managed to stutter out.

"Later," Noh growled then they were kissing again. Phun didn't have much resistance, and the little he did have crumbled under the sexy aggressiveness of Noh.

He let go of his belt and Noh finished what he started. Phun reached for him too and yanked at the button of his khakis until they popped open. He unzipped and ran his hand inside. Noh sucked in air and pulled back. Phun smirked with heavy lidded eyes and moved forward.

"Are you that close Noh?"

"And your not?" 

"Let's do it this way then. I don't think I can make it past the feel of your hands against me."

"Fuck. I'm not much better." Phun reached for Noh and pulled him closer again. Noh leaned against Phun and reached for him. They both moaned as they touched each other and started jerking. It only took a few squeezes before Noh was erupting in his hands. Phun let go and released at well. 

Noh grabbed tissues and wiped them before he pulled Phun to the bed and undressed them both. Noh had gotten quite fit. His abs were clearly defined and his legs and arms were quite toned.

"Nice," Phun noted and smiled. "I was worried about you since your such a glutton. I hoped you were eating right."

"I can't sing and perform if my stamina is shot. Here, get on. Talk to me. What do you need to say?"

"I wasn't faithful..."

"Phun. We broke up remember. We agreed to be done until this very moment."

"I know but I still felt like I cheated. Only my pride let me go through with it." Noh rolled his eyes. This guy was full of stubborn pride. 

"OK. If it stresses you out so much, tell me all the details. I wasn't very faithful either. I did what you wanted me to do though I didn't exactly feel like it."

"Noh. I was your first. I know that. I simply wanted you to experience being in a relationship with someone like that other than me. I needed you to be certain. I know you had issues initially. It's not easy to live the life that we do."

"I know that. Look. I wasn't interested at first. We established that we were starting a band and suddenly chicks were everywhere especially when we listed me, Ohm, and Ex as bi. It was like a challenge; Isn't pussy better than ass?"

Noh shook his hair out of the way and looked at Phun again. "I was very careful who I was with. It wasn't any one of the sideline cheerleaders and I made sure they didn't expect anything from me. I'm not a possession and none of them were as cool or cute as Yuri." 

"How is she? I spoke to her a month ago and she sounded a little off."

"Yeah I know but I can't get it out of her as yet. She'll cave and tell me. She must have done something really dumb this time."

Phun laughed then looked at Noh. "It wasn't often. Maybe six nights in total? I wasn't really feeling it the first year. Especially when I had to be Moon of my department. It was ridiculous, the amount of girls who came to me offering their bodies. It really put me off. They reminded me a bit of her. I was careful with my choices too and only ever regretted one girl. She wanted to kiss me and I never allow that. Never. So that was a mess but I hear it's a big deal when I go trolling. Every girl wants to be the one I kiss."