When you wear their shirt

Tony:

When he comes home, exhausted, and he sees you walking around, wearing his shirt which is way too big for you, he will always laugh before pulling out his phone and snapping a picture. He will send it to Pepper, or Bruce if Pepper is too busy, before picking you up. He will always give you a snack as reward for being so adorable before dropping himself on the sofa and putting you on his stomach. So while he takes a nap, you happily eat your snack.

Steve:

He once returned from a mission to see you in his motorcycle jacket, only to fall over by how heavy it is causing him to laugh. He pulled the jacket off you before picking you up, giving your forehead a kiss, mumbling how cute you are before he gave you a snack. So you got an idea; if you do this more, will get more snacks, so must definitely do this more. But after a few times, he caught on to your plan. He wasn't mad, he just laughed it off and gave you an extra snack as reward for being so smart.

Clint:

He came home to see you wearing his shirt so he laughed before picking you up. He showed Laura, who also laughed. So while you ate, Clint was busy taking thousand of pictures, finding you so adorable, eating in his shirt.

Natasha:

She woke up, not even a minute of having her eyes open before she heard a loud bang so she was quick to run to the living, only to stare in confusion before laughing. You were on the floor, crying as you had fallen. But what she found funny was that you were wearing her biggest shirt she owns and that's the reason you tripped. She just picked you up, wiped your tears away before taking you to the kitchen to make you breakfast.

Bruce:

He was searching his lab coat when he spot you wearing it. He just chuckled before picking you up and asking why you're wearing his coat. While you mumbled an answer, Tony was busy taking pictures so Bruce nervously asked what he is doing. Tony just smirked and said "Model", so you repeated the word for an hour so Bruce just let out a long sigh before taking his coat back.

Thor:

When you two go to Earth, he will put his shirt on you since he doesn't own any human children clothes and doesn't want people to stare at you for wearing clothes from Asgard. He finds it so adorable on you and will always tightly hug you, ranting on about how adorable you are and how happy he is that you're his child.