When he sings

Tony:

You couldn't find your father. You went everywhere thile hearing AC/DC Shoot To Thrill (Awesome song!). You went down to basement and saw your father just rocking along. He sang the lyrics and was fixing his suit. You recorded it before entering when he was finished and said you now have blackmail material.

Steve:

You enter from kindergarden. Natasha carrying you. She said to be good. She put you down and left. You searched your father and saw him singing some old song. You mumble old man. He seemed to hear because he looked. So now was an hour listening to old songs.

Clint:

You were sitting on sofa. Clint was listening to mother's stomach since she's pregnant. He was humming some song before he said he felt something. He seemed so happy. He said to come feel. You got down and listened. Felt something kick so ask if she has an Alien in her. Mother glared at Clint for allowing you to see Aliens.

Natasha:

She sang a lot of Russian songs to you as a baby so you began speaking Russian to everyone so now were learning English. You weren't listening so she choose to let you learn by both singing English songs.

Bruce:

You enter lab and saw him humming something. You knock on the doorway so he looked. You ask what he's singing. He kneeled and picked you up. You aren't allowed in the lab since there can be spilled stuff on the ground. He said it's a song Tony put in his head.

Thor:

He ran in your room so you yell for him to knock. He looked really happy. He showed the phone he got from Tony and said music comes out it. You raise eyebrow. You were raised in Asgard but already knew how phones worked. He put a song on a bit too loud so cover eyes. Yelled for him to stop when he began shouting the lyrics.

Loki:

When you cry, he only sings. Otherwise not. It may ruin his appearance to mortals so he doesn't do it in public. Only when your crying and in your room. It would be songs he learned form Frigga.

Bucky:

You were listening to Over There some old world war two song. Bucky ran in and asked what your listening to. You fell out chair from the suprise. You slowly explained it's a catchy song. He stared at it. so both listened to it for few minutes and eventually both were singing along.

Peter:

He came back from his part-time job. He was singing some catchy song he heard on TV. You stare and slowly ask if he's sick. He said no. You stared before saying he's a bad singer. He pout and said he's insulted by his own toddler. He picked you up and ask what song you wanna sing then. You stare before saying some songs. So both just sat there, singing.

Dr. Strange:

You sat on the Cloak of Levitation. Your father entered. He said he needs hsi cloak. You never heard him sing so point. Said you will give if he sings. He was confused. He crouched down to your level. He sang some song. You were suprised. You thought it would be bad but his voice is actually smoothing. You got off and left angry. Were angry because you can't sing and he can. He was still confused.

Deadpool:

He sings in every Taxi when a good song comes. You always get embarrassed and tell him to stop. He would just crawl to the front seat and begin asking the driver if he sings good.